·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sarah Palin giving the green flag at the second stage of the Norra Mexican 1000

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Makes one wonder who is taking care of her downs syndrome baby while she is off partying everywhere???? Then again she is a millionaire celebrity who can afford the best child care. Maybe Todd is a stay at home dad being Mr Mom these days ?

Yeah, she's in touch and just a regular working mom and like all American mother's with handicapped children .

Romney VP material right there, You Betcha! :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Makes one wonder who is taking care of her downs syndrome baby while she is off partying everywhere???? Then again she is a millionaire celebrity who can afford the best child care. Maybe Todd is a stay at home dad being Mr Mom these days ?

Yeah, she's in touch and just a regular working mom and like all American mother's with handicapped children .

So, this is any of your business? Is she suppose to be home, barefoot, pregnant and chained to the stove? Is that how you think women should be "handled"? Perhaps she should be in a burka, seen and not heard, walking 10 paces behind her man. Yep...That Todd just doesn't know how to handle his wimmmin...Hellfire man he should have better contol of his bitch, makin' all of us menfolk look bad an' all. I guess he's not beating her enough or he needs to get a bigger club.

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Is she suppose to be home, barefoot, pregnant and chained to the stove? Is that how you think women should be "handled"?
No, but that is how she was portrayed on her little show. "here, look at our GILF prancing around the house barefoot and short-shorts". It was laughable. Everything she said, did, wore was staged.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Todd and the baby are with here,there down there with Walker Even,sucks I couldn't go all the way down this time.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
No, but that is how she was portrayed on her little show. "here, look at our GILF prancing around the house barefoot and short-shorts". It was laughable. Everything she said, did, wore was staged.
So that means that you were glued to the TV for each and every episode. For one who despises the Palins you seem to be attracted to them.:nutswinger: My god, don't let your lib friends know you watched the Palin TV program....or they'll make you turn in your Birkinstock club card. I bet you drive a Prius too....:)gay:(

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts

WTF, you actually wonder about shit like this!? Thats laughable & actually kind of pathetic, jeez... :rolleyes:

Unless of course you are just stirring up shit, which would not surprise me either, lol... ;)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
z and Rod have simply run completely out of ammunition and have resorted to throwing rocks and sand. They both know that Sarah Palin did more for Alaska than most of her predecessors and the Alaskan people approved to the tune of about 70% so they have to attack her personally. I had an aunt with a downs syndrome child and she quite often went out without her. She even worked a full-time job at the hospital. Does this make her a despicable mother?

I'm also surprised at these liberal/leftist/democrats that watch so much crap on TV. They can tell you what Sarah Palin wears on her show? I don't think I ever saw this show. I was probably too busy running my business. They also claim we get all our info from Fox news. While it easily surpasses all other news sources in viewers and truth, I simply don't have time to watch it, nor do I have a desire to. Seems as though they do regularly however. I wonder if they ever learn anything? So far, nothing . . . :)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
funny, she has accomplished more in her short career, did more for the state of Alaska's tax payer than zombie ever managed in his illustrious federal gravy train ride, and will recieve zip squat in pension for any of it. Who the fuck really is screwing us here zombie?

She never cost me a dime, and made money for her state. You on the other hand are in my freek'n pocket continuously, and never did shit for anybody.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

Whats the matter, Z??

Has it finally hit you that Mrs. Palin is more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever get?!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I can understand why liberal/progrssive women hate Sarah, they are jealous of a good looking consevative women that kicks their combined asses. But why do liberal men vent such low level remarks of hate for her? Are these men afraid of strong willed, independent thinking ladies? Is their masculinity threatened? Are they in the same catagory as Maher, who is the slime of the earth?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
And yet, zombie and friends would drink a bathtub of bubble bath if they thought Pelosi had taken a bath in it. What does that tell you.

Can you imagine anybody saying the crap they get away with saying about this woman on national programming, about Piglosi, Hildabeast, Waters, Boxer, Feinstein, or the Wookie?

Rush calls some lying bitch a slut because her birth control costs are in the $1000s a year, and all hell breaks loose.

I would say Palin has had much worse said and you don't hear shit about it.

Your right J Sr. the lefties like their political power woman ugly as sin, or they feel threatened. They are incapable of dealing with good looks AND power. Its just overwhelmes their manhood.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Whats the matter, Z??

Has it finally hit you that Mrs. Palin is more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever get?!
So you like those manly Alaskan women.....do ya? :weirdo: ..... Hmmmm...?? I don't know what that means but since it's you, it's probably wierd... :shock:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Whats the matter, Z??

Although they'll never admit it but I bet they all have that tingle that goes up their legs at the mere thought of Mrs. Palin field dressing a moose since these jerk-offs couldn't field dress a chipmunk.
I seriously doubt that the average liberal would want to be with a woman like Palin since she is able to suceed in more manly things that they could ever hope for. They should stick to things they know best....hair dressing, fashon designing, writing show tunes and interior decorating.:happy:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The mere fact that the liberals and their limb wristed media can't let Sarah go is very telling! She's far more capable than their poster-woman Hildabeast. She's far better equipped and experienced than their Kenyan hero. She's real which is more than you can say about most of the liberals and she'll stand up to anyone, anything at any time. She simply outclasses anything they have to offer.

They are totally focused on her entire existence and she's not running for a thing, yet they can't let her go. That tells the story. She simply scares their liberal behinds to death! hil:) hil:)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
The mere fact that the liberals and their limb wristed media can't let Sarah go is very telling! She's far more capable than their poster-woman Hildabeast. She's far better equipped and experienced than their Kenyan hero. She's real which is more than you can say about most of the liberals and she'll stand up to anyone, anything at any time. She simply outclasses anything they have to offer.

They are totally focused on her entire existence and she's not running for a thing, yet they can't let her go. That tells the story. She simply scares their liberal behinds to death! hil:) hil:)
What do you expect from a a bunch of limp wristed wimps that thinks Helen Thomas is hot.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Two words:

Joe Biden

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Sarahs reality tv show almost lasted as long as her political career. hil:)hil:)

I think she "jumped the shark" with the Kate Gosslen episode. :)grn I could only watch about 10 minutes. :rolleyes:

'Sarah Palin's Alaska' met the whining fury of Kate Gosselin: 'She bitched the moment she got off the plane' | Ken Tucker's TV | EW.com

1 - 20 of 39 Posts