Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone hear about his? this woman had a McCain sticker on her car and this guy attacked her at the ATM and beat her up and carved a "B" into her face. I am horrified. What is wrong with people. Ya know, the Obama campaign keeps suggesting racism and people on here have tried to throw racism at the republicans. This crime is not being considered a hate crime by the local police dept! WHAT???????? Obama is bringing fanatics out of the woodworks!
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

U

·
0 Posts
Did anyone hear about his? this woman had a McCain sticker on her car and this guy attacked her at the ATM and beat her up and carved a "B" into her face. I am horrified. What is wrong with people. Ya know, the Obama campaign keeps suggesting racism and people on here have tried to throw racism at the republicans. This crime is not being considered a hate crime by the local police dept! WHAT???????? Obama is bringing fanatics out of the woodworks!
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html
Very sad indeed.

Goes to show you that there are crazies on both sides of the fence.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I agreee too with Ultra ....definitely crazy peeps out there on both sides.
Freedom fighter only likes to give the Republican propaganda twist to it. I think he is just bent cause Obama is going to be the next prez.

Remember this.....Republicans and Democrats will work with each other before they work for you.......

U

·
0 Posts
Freedom fighter only likes to give the Republican propaganda twist to it. I think he is just bent cause Obama is going to be the next prez.

Remember this.....Republicans and Democrats will work with each other before they work for you.......

Freedom Fighter is a lady FYI

I like your last comment.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts

A woman being attacked and having a B carved on them is republican propaganda? Interesting take on assault and battery.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
A woman being attacked and having a B carved on them is republican propaganda? Interesting take on assault and battery.

And robbery, He clocked her for $60.00 first, then saw the sticker and went off.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Kinda like what Obama wants to do with his tax plan, huh?

Hell, I'll give Obama $80.00 up front to leave me alone!
Doesn't even have to kick my ass first!

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Very sad indeed.

Goes to show you that there are crazies on both sides of the fence.
Both sides??? really? Please provide the link where the "Crazy right wingers" carved initials in the foreheads of Obama supporters.
Funny how when you enter the words "Crazy protesters" they all come up as Obama supporting left wing radicals......
When was the last time an Obama supporter had his car thrashed for dissplaing and Obama '08 sticker? A McCain supporter's truck was vandalized in the Home Depot parking lot in Murrietta when it was left there overnight. It had broken down. Sad thing is it was this 80 year old man's only form of transportation and he had went to Home Depot to buy materials to build his wheel chair ridden wife a new ramp.
They defficated on the hood, pissed on the interior and broke the windows but not before proudly scatching off the McCain palin sticker and scratching Obama in the tailgate.
Real nice guys supporting Obama...........

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Both sides??? really? Please provide the link where the "Crazy right wingers" carved initials in the foreheads of Obama supporters.
Funny how when you enter the words "Crazy protesters" they all come up as Obama supporting left wing radicals......
When was the last time an Obama supporter had his car thrashed for dissplaing and Obama '08 sticker? A McCain supporter's truck was vandalized in the Home Depot parking lot in Murrietta when it was left there overnight. It had broken down. Sad thing is it was this 80 year old man's only form of transportation and he had went to Home Depot to buy materials to build his wheel chair ridden wife a new ramp.
They defficated on the hood, pissed on the interior and broke the windows but not before proudly scatching off the McCain palin sticker and scratching Obama in the tailgate.
Here's where our country is headed. Me first, handouts please, tax the rich and welfare programs such as national health care. Our new majority's true colors are showing!
Suppose Ultra will defend these guys too? They are creating "Change."

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
QJ,

You're so full of sh*t but you get a A for creativity :)grn

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
OJ,

You're so full of sh*t but you get a A for creativity :)grn
I look at my keyboard and I see that the "O" and the "Q" are on opposite ends. What is that all about?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts