Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While winding down from celebrating our nations freedom and enjoying the freedom of sitting around watching boaters and the sunset while having a beer at site 6... LEO's told peeps to pack it up and go away, "we're not doing this tonight".

odd, I am confused sometimes...

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
Yes, that was a strange deal. I sometimes wonder what planet these guys are from.

Obviously, it's a planet where everyone where's long pants in 110 degree weather, and doesn't allow people to sit on public property.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, that was a strange deal. I sometimes wonder what planet these guys are from.

Obviously, it's a planet where everyone where's long pants in 110 degree weather, and doesn't allow people to sit on public property.
did you leave? we didnt.

·
Retarded Jerk
133 Posts
While winding down from celebrating our nations freedom and enjoying the freedom of sitting around watching boaters and the sunset while having a beer at site 6... LEO's told peeps to pack it up and go away, "we're not doing this tonight".

odd, I am confused sometimes...

Good seeing you guys Cam..thanks for taking over the trailer duties for Larina, you're a good guy no matter what everyone else says about you:p.

Take care - TJ

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good seeing you guys Cam..thanks for taking over the trailer duties for Larina, you're a good guy no matter what everyone else says about you:p.

Take care - TJ
I dont care what they say or think either, I'm on the boat! lol

glad to have been there to help... you were not the only one...

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good for you Throttle, I would have stayed too. See them make anybody blow for numbers. I doubt it.
nope, and I am pretty sure that there was someplace else in town on a holiday weekend that those tax dollars could have been doing... dui checkpoint, maybe too much paperwork...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Yeah, we rode the Rhino over there on Sat night and the LEO told us to move it IMMEDIATELY or have it towed!!!

So we dropped off the cooler and chairs, then joined the line, drove it to a parking spot, walked back to the hill and continued drinking and enjoying the "entertainment"!

·
Registered
590 Posts
did you leave? we didnt.

So, LE came to you in a public place, asked you to finish you're beer and disperse. You chose not to....
So next time your in your truck, Sirens blaring, and you are in my way of getting into the Taco Bell drive through, I am supposed to yield?

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
So, LE came to you in a public place, asked you to finish you're beer and disperse. You chose not to....
So next time your in your truck, Sirens blaring, and you are in my way of getting into the Taco Bell drive through, I am supposed to yield?
What's this forum coming to when Cobra owners call out other Cobra owners?

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you know I dont drink.... beer.

and yes, get the fock outta the way, then buy me a taco!

·
Registered
590 Posts
you know I dont drink.... beer.

and yes, get the fock outta the way, then buy me a taco!

Sorry, your first post sez you went to site 6 watch the sunset and have a beer. Now, if you want to light up the beacons and lay on the horn, I'll draft you to the nearest hooters!

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As a non advertiser here, I can call out any one I choose. ;)
I can not comment on this as I have been warned... however, chump is instigating... I don't even know if he knows some of his other instagating posts were deleted (speaking of freedom)... let alone he may not have even seen my reply's... eyes are watching, now behave! go back to anything other than "A" word.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, your first post sez you went to site 6 watch the sunset and have a beer. Now, if you want to light up the beacons and lay on the horn, I'll draft you to the nearest hooters!
I just happen to have tomorrow off... but you know I dont want beer...

·
Registered
590 Posts
I can not comment on this as I have been warned... however, chump is instigating... I don't even know if he knows some of his other instagating posts were deleted (speaking of freedom)... let alone he may not have even seen my reply's... eyes are watching, now behave! go back to anything other than "A" word.

Ha Ha! I havent been warned, nor am I an instigator.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts