Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Mike-Driver/Photographer
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K-Boat Challenge Drivers, Here it is!!!!!

There is something new brewing for the winner of the Irvine Lake K-Boat Challenge this year. Keep an eye on this thread:))eek:)). Will post details soon... ???

THE RULES ARE HERE!!!!

SO IS THE PICTURE!!!! (check page 2)

·
Registered Parker Allstar
635 Posts
There is something new brewing for the Jetboatguru who is going to be the winner of the Irvine Lake K-Boat Challange this year. No need to Keep an eye on this thread anymore:))eek:)). Will post details soon... ???
What I really think he meant to say! Thats what I got outta this post!

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
I know what "it" is and I have seen "it". "it" is very cool:)devil, y'all are going to dig "it".
Anyone else notice that this 2 1/2 flats guy only has 2, count them 1,2 posts. What's up with that? :(:(

·
Mike-Driver/Photographer
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It apears that the K-Boat guys dont have any intrest in this PRIZE:(:(. So maybe the Cracker Box Girls and Guys might!!! Before any more chatter, I would like to thank those who shared their time and talent.. Jim @ Miller Custom boats, Dave @ Sweet Performance, Dennis @ Jones Custom Lettering, Dave Noyes for his support in these events and thise PRIZE, And last, RCL/Lou. Who wanted to help, Because he thought for once he could possibly out paint Billy-B on this one with his leftover Yellow paint. So we UPS it to him.. Bad news!! it came back, no such address at 7 Degree Ave. in Boise.... Thanks anyway Lou.. Oh we forgot to tell you what is!! Its a One-of-a-kind____________? That will let everyone know, You are the Champion..... Pictures and how it works to follow. IN A FEW DAYS.. NOTE. TONY SAYS HE KNOWS WHAT IT IS. and wants to know if he can have it now, instead of after the Race

·
Registered
19,817 Posts
I know what "it" is and I have seen "it". "it" is very cool:)devil, y'all are going to dig "it".
Anyone else notice that this 2 1/2 flats guy only has 2, count them 1,2 posts. What's up with that? :(:(
i noticed the motor in 2 1/2 flats avatar is the same motor in 63 stevens avatar;)

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I hope it's something better than a photo opp with Maxi... Last years photos were frightning...

If Pat's grill is available I will put up steaks, grilled corn on the cob and garlic cheese bread for the winning team again... :D

Im looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
It apears that the K-Boat guys dont have any intrest in this PRIZE:(:(. So maybe the Cracker Box Girls and Guys might!!! Before any more chatter, I would like to thank those who shared their time and talent.. Jim @ Miller Custom boats, Dave @ Sweet Performance, Dennis @ Jones Custom Lettering, Dave Noyes for his support in these events and thise PRIZE, And last, RCL/Lou. Who wanted to help, Because he thought for once he could possibly out paint Billy-B on this one with his leftover Yellow paint. So we UPS it to him.. Bad news!! it came back, no such address at 7 Degree Ave. in Boise.... Thanks anyway Lou.. Oh we forgot to tell you what is!! Its a One-of-a-kind____________? That will let everyone know, You are the Champion..... Pictures and how it works to follow. IN A FEW DAYS.. NOTE. TONY SAYS HE KNOWS WHAT IT IS. and wants to know if he can have it now, instead of after the Race
A blow up doll and sex toys??? :D

·
Registered
19,817 Posts
I SAY JUST MIGHT AS WELL GIVE THE PRIZE TO RICK KING NOW>>:p

1 - 20 of 81 Posts