Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Ade Bloomfield has arrived in Parker en route to the Port of Los Angeles and is urgently in need of a diesel mechanic with Cummins M11 experience to continue his trip. He believes it is an injector problem. Doesn’t seem terminal but not keen to continue on without someone qualified to look it over.
You will be helping a great cause, to get the new capsule boats to Long Beach next weekend.
Please contact him ANYONE on 970 531 3323 if you can help.

If he doesn’t answer please leave a message.

Greatly appreciated guys,

Cheers.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Hi all,

Ade Bloomfield has arrived in Parker en route to the Port of Los Angeles and is urgently in need of a diesel mechanic with Cummins M11 experience to continue his trip. He believes it is an injector problem. Doesn’t seem terminal but not keen to continue on without someone qualified to look it over.
You will be helping a great cause, to get the new capsule boats to Long Beach next weekend.
Please contact him ANYONE on 970 531 3323 if you can help.

If he doesn’t answer please leave a message.

Greatly appreciated guys,

Cheers.
My next door neighbor is a Mobile Diesel mechanic. Here is his number: 928-230-4149 Robert.
I will try to catch him this morning (not now at 3 AM) but will try to give him Ade's number. Not sure when he leaves home in the morning but will try to catch him...

Steve

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I am assuming that since we didn't hear from Ade again that he finally got everything fixed and made it to LA... Sorry that I couldn't get any help for you... (My neighbor that is the mobile diesel mechanic had his roof blown off during this last storm so while it was getting repaired he and his wife went to Maui so he wasn't available to help...)

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts