Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you please STOP representing the NJBA! As soon as this happens the boat count is guaranteed to improve. From what I understand you are a thing of the PAST!!!!! Its time to chalk your experiance up at the NJBA as an unsuccessfull one and wash your hands of it. Please................do the sport a favor.

Sincerley,

A future NJBA racer
VG

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Mr. Goombah,

Thanks for voicing your opinion, you are obviously well educated on the inner workings of NJBA, what I do & have done for the club.

Have a nice day :D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Seems you got yourself an admirer Busby...
With the roll I had, I painted a big target on my back.

Obviously, whoever this is has no balls to post up who they are & hides behind a screen name. It's happened time & time again. It's lost it's luster with me. I have thick skin.

But as they say, it's better to be a "has been" or "thing of the past" than a "has never been" or "never was or never will be".

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Busby, did you piss on the red van's tire again? Damn I hate it when that happens.

Didn't realize that Vinne Douchebag owned the red van did ya?:p

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Will you please STOP representing the NJBA! As soon as this happens the boat count is guaranteed to improve. From what I understand you are a thing of the PAST!!!!! Its time to chalk your experiance up at the NJBA as an unsuccessfull one and wash your hands of it. Please................do the sport a favor.

Sincerley,

A future NJBA racer
VG
This comming from a guy that doesn't even own a boat. :)hammers
seriously now fellas, I am looking to buy a boat and I am swaying towards a Vdrive. I have not ruled out a jet I just want to know which would be best for lakes and rivers. I probly wont race it.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Busby stop coming up with fake names and argueing with yourself just to get your post count up. Friggin has been.:)hand

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
This is what he posted.........................

"seriously now fellas, I am looking to buy a boat and I am swaying towards a Vdrive. I have not ruled out a jet I just want to know which would be best for lakes and rivers. I probly wont race it."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts