Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Looking for the Jay Photoglou of AUDI. Looking for an A4 quattro lease or buy deal.

Please pm me or email me @ [email protected]
I wouldn't buy one. Ours isn't a year old, with less than 10k miles on it and it goes through a quart of oil every 1000 miles. I've argued with Audi and the dealer and they say (and it's in the owners manual) that oil consumption is "normal" with the turbos. I say BS, I got a lemon. But I'm playing the game, it's a 36 month lease with Audi and they'll be getting the piece of shit back in two years.;) Maybe I'll run it out of oil in the mean time and they can throw another motor at it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, lady is moving to new england and looking to trade her new lexus IS for an AWD car. Thanks guys, any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
I put a call in to my guy. As soon as I hear form him I'll let you know. I don't have any of his new contact info. He worked for this particular dealership for years, made a move to lambos and ferraris and just got asked to come back. Great guy, honest pricing.

·
Registered
912 Posts
My buddy is the GM of the new Audi dealer down the street from my shop here in Henderson. He is a great guy and will cut you the best deal with the best service. I would like to get my wife an A5. I love that car. :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beaver- can you pm me his email. I just have some quick questions about the deal. trades etc. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts