Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Such a sad ending for a K boat w such a great name. Thanks for posting.. I never saw a v botoom chine like that before ..

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Scary looking stuff.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
The wildest one, was the yellow boat at 2:00 minutes in. He did a complete barrel roll, and stayed in the boat!!!!! Crazy stuff.

Darrell.

·
Registered
461 Posts
The grand prix boat was our old boat...George Stratton and I had some long hours in that boat!!
And the old Export A boat, and the old Pavages Chenial boat. Jeff Richards and Jean Theoret had same tough races in there Auld GP boats of the 90's. Too bad there being greedy killed the class. I ran into Grant Rollanson Valleyfield, the driver of that boat was with him, Grant Harrison I think.

Brian

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
The grand prix boat was our old boat...George Stratton and I had some long hours in that boat!!
Hey Matt is that the same boat that George did some "AIR TIME" in?:)devil

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well...one of them! That one Scott Kropfeld gave him an introduction into GP boat racing in the roostertail turn in Detroit. He did a complete barrel roll through his tail and still finished the heat! Miss that guy along with Uncle Bud and the old man!!! Looking forward to seeing you in Irvine!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Well...one of them! That one Scott Kropfeld gave him an introduction into GP boat racing in the roostertail turn in Detroit. He did a complete barrel roll through his tail and still finished the heat! Miss that guy along with Uncle Bud and the old man!!! Looking forward to seeing you in Irvine!
Are you coming with Flyin Ryan?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts