Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
K boats n BAD boats in China?

Have not had anything official as yet, just a few rumours floating around here in NZ. I'll ask the powers that be here n see if they have had any paperwork about it.

·
Satisfied Member
1,653 Posts
Got an invitation in the mail this morning regarding the UIM race in China!! Looks like this is the real deal. Race Date November 14,15 2009 and will include AMERICAN K-BOATS and B.A.D. boats!! I am definitely interested in this deal.. Great work by the Ausies to make this happen!!:)devil

·
Registered
217 Posts
If this is run under the same rules that were used when the event was held in Australia, looks like you guys have until November to find some extra horsepower:D unlimited displacement means no CI limit or blower size/overdrive restrictions. if the rumours i am hearing down here are true the Aussie teams will have plenty of horsepower !!;) lets hope somebody films the event for those of us who are stuck at work and have absolutely no chance of getting to china :D

·
The Maverick
538 Posts
If this is run under the same rules that were used when the event was held in Australia, looks like you guys have until November to find some extra horsepower:D unlimited displacement means no CI limit or blower size/overdrive restrictions. if the rumours i am hearing down here are true the Aussie teams will have plenty of horsepower !!;) lets hope somebody films the event for those of us who are stuck at work and have absolutely no chance of getting to china :D
Nice.... :D

We have a capsule,wing and Nitro. Now the question is can we get the Nitro into China if not we will buy it there.
Assuming of corse you make it all the way to China some how… Yeah I can just see it now... You walking through air port security with your fuel jugs in hand, saying yeah we are just going racing with the boat. While air port security raises an eyebrow and says…"We no allow!" :)sphss :D

Sound Affect: Waaa..... Waa..... Wa..... :)coffee

1 - 15 of 15 Posts