Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to know the distance between the two holes and Dia of bolt to use on the Autometer 5" Tach pedestal column mount I have one on order but need it sooner to have it drilled and tapped. Thanks

Attachments

·
149 BGJ-Willis Power 540
538 Posts
Need to know the distance between the two holes and Dia of bolt to use on the Autometer 5" Tach pedestal column mount I have one on order but need it sooner to have it drilled and tapped. Thanks

August 29, 2015

Hello People

Lead

All manufacturers have specifications sheets on their products and the information is easily found on their website.
You will find all the info on this gauge there. :)Unsure

Willis

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
August 29, 2015

Hello People

Lead

All manufacturers have specifications sheets on their products and the information is easily found on their website.
You will find all the info on this gauge there. :)Unsure

Willis
Hey Thanks ,Sheet doesnt show spec size of base and mounting only says use hose clamp, UH yeah hose clamp I'm not going to **** this.
So back to my question anyone knows the size of the mounting base of the pedestal at least the length.

·
Registered
816 Posts
the distance between the holes are 3/4-13/16 . one of the holes are op-longed so either # will work . the hole size is 7/32

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the distance between the holes are 3/4-13/16 . one of the holes are op-longed so either # will work . the hole size is 7/32
Thank you Liquidator very much your the man of the hour,,,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts