Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
A health warning to any man between 40-50, this is a leading cause of death by heart attack (cocaine use). No shat here, the facts prove it out, you just drop DEAD.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
A health warning to any man between 40-50, this is a leading cause of death by heart attack (cocaine use). No shat here, the facts prove it out, you just drop DEAD.
I've lost a couple of them... and will probably lose a few more.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
What a dumb ass, he was making a million bucks apiece for those ads.

One days work, and he blows up his own heart.:)sphss

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
The carry on that bonked him in the head was full of cocaine? :)sphss

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hey.....if you think about it, not a bad way to go.

Kind of like, checking out on top of a beautiful woman in the middle of a big O :D

40-50 is a bit on the young side but, you didn't think I want to die from old age did you????

Dis-claimer.......
I am 53 and never even smoked a cigarette much less any kind of drug but a HUGE fan of a big O!!!!!!:)plateJump

Jim

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hey.....if you think about it, not a bad way to go.

Kind of like, checking out on top of a beautiful woman in the middle of a big O :D

40-50 is a bit on the young side but, you didn't think I want to die from old age did you????

Dis-claimer.......
I am 53 and never even smoked a cigarette much less any kind of drug but a HUGE fan of a big O!!!!!!:)plateJump

Jim
:D

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
The toxicology tests also showed therapeutic amounts of painkillers hydrocodone, oxycodone and tramadol, as well as anti-anxiety drugs alprazolam and diazepam. Mays had suffered hip problems and was scheduled for hip-replacement surgery the day after he was found dead.

Lots of drugs in his system

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
The toxicology tests also showed therapeutic amounts of painkillers hydrocodone, oxycodone and tramadol, as well as anti-anxiety drugs alprazolam and diazepam. Mays had suffered hip problems and was scheduled for hip-replacement surgery the day after he was found dead.

Lots of drugs in his system

Nothin like taking anti-anxiety drugs and then getting yoked up on the freeze rock.

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts
Everyone of you guys including myself would Starve in the Funeral Parlor business,lol. The guy had it all and stuffed it up his nose.:)sphss

1 - 20 of 24 Posts