Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
861 Posts
Lost Lake has AV Gas. 2 pumps right in front of the store. Lots of room to filler' up, turn out and get on the road.

T

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Terribles in havasu has 93 for 3.77 a gal and I've heard the airport has drive up/pay with card service...i think you need to call and get a gate code to get in but it's not an issue... I'm kinda gunshy of buying av from a gas station...besides the extra cost the stuff i had bought didn't seem like the av i am familiar with...Av to me is clean green, slow to evaporate, no obvious taste or smell

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Terribles in havasu has 93 for 3.77 a gal and I've heard the airport has drive up/pay with card service...i think you need to call and get a gate code to get in but it's not an issue... I'm kinda gunshy of buying av from a gas station...besides the extra cost the stuff i had bought didn't seem like the av i am familiar with...Av to me is clean green, slow to evaporate, no obvious taste or smell
The AV at Parker oil has always been blue for me.

·
Registered
987 Posts

HMMM the AV gas I have always gotten has been Blue

·
Registered
374 Posts
Terribles in havasu has 93 for 3.77 a gal and I've heard the airport has drive up/pay with card service...i think you need to call and get a gate code to get in but it's not an issue... I'm kinda gunshy of buying av from a gas station...besides the extra cost the stuff i had bought didn't seem like the av i am familiar with...Av to me is clean green, slow to evaporate," no obvious taste or smell
"

Taste?:shock::shock::redface:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts