Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few of us and boats out to AVI for the weekend. Anyone heading out. I will be there thursday afternoon. If anyone is interested in drinking some cold beers and relaxing hit me up. Always open to meet new people and check out there sleds.
Thanks, Nandi

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice!!! A buddy of mine who's coming out friday, has a Hallett mini day cruiser red/white/blue. Hope you can make it man.

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
High octane fuel??

Does anyone know if AVI, or somewhere before carries 100+ octane fuel?? I usually get my VP110 at Downs in Corona. But, it's out of my way to get it. If I have to, I will. Just curious if there is a gas station near by to fill up some 5 gallon jugs. Thanks.
-Nandi

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
Does anyone know if AVI, or somewhere before carries 100+ octane fuel?? I usually get my VP110 at Downs in Corona. But, it's out of my way to get it. If I have to, I will. Just curious if there is a gas station near by to fill up some 5 gallon jugs. Thanks.
-Nandi
Terribles' in Bullhead City may still carry 100 or 105 at the pump. Give them a call.

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
We hang-out at Rio Lomis beach alot and we are only 5 miles from the Avi.

As far as race gas there are two places in towne and one special delivery place. Let me know and I will help you out !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts