Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wookie is part white... Now whatcha gonna do WOOKIE... "for the first time in my life im proud to be an American"...... Tisk tisk tisk...

Using DNA To Trace Michelle Obama

Interestingly SOMEONE appears to be missing from the family photo... hil:) surpriseeeeeeee surpriseeeeeeeeee...

·
Just Me
4,058 Posts
The wookie is part white... Now whatcha gonna do WOOKIE... "for the first time in my life im proud to be an American"...... Tisk tisk tisk...

Using DNA To Trace Michelle Obama

Interestingly SOMEONE appears to be missing from the family photo... hil:) surpriseeeeeeee surpriseeeeeeeeee...
So now we know what are tax dollars are paying for, besides golf, world class dining, lavish vacations, clothes and flying the dog around. It is paying for the first family to further falsify their heritage. Because if it's OK to say she's part white and its proven by DNA, how could Zero top that?

Well you might have guessed it. He is apparently related to the First American Slave. Not just any slave but the 1st one in the history of the US. It says it online so you know it has to be true. President Obama Descends from America’s First Slave | Ancestry.com Seriously, how stupid do they think the American public is? I mean we all know the early slaves gave DNA samples to their masters for record keeping purposes. :rolleyes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
She still has "slave blood", right?... OH NO!!! :no:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
"If I had a slave, he'd look like O".

:shock::shock:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Why did the story assume the ancestral link was from a RAPE?????

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Do you think slut bashing Michelles family will get us an IRS audit???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts