Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a perfect day at the lake.

Have to say thanks to brian for dragging us out today. Keith and bubba good to see you guys, ultra mike pleasure to meet you. Shaun and jess good to see you guys as well.

Brian and erin thanks again me and shannon had a blast. Brian it was a pleasure to meet you mom as well. Tell her we had an awesome time.

There was one no show today well not really a no show. Rob is everything ok sorry we missed you guys!

on a side note, any eastsiders have a extra saddle tank bracket. Seems one of mine snapped at sum point today. Better get that fixed before saturday.

·
Registered
854 Posts
What a perfect day at the lake.

Have to say thanks to brian for dragging us out today. Keith and bubba good to see you guys, ultra mike pleasure to meet you. Shaun and jess good to see you guys as well.

Brian and erin thanks again me and shannon had a blast. Brian it was a pleasure to meet you mom as well. Tell her we had an awesome time.

There was one no show today well not really a no show. Rob is everything ok sorry we missed you guys!

on a side note, any eastsiders have a extra saddle tank bracket. Seems one of mine snapped at sum point today. Better get that fixed before saturday.
Yeah it was great hanging out with you and Shannon today! I had a ton of fun today:)devil

It was great meeting Brian and Erin (and your mom).

Hopefully we'll see everyone next weekend at Bartlett.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it was great hanging out with you and Shannon today! I had a ton of fun today:)devil

It was great meeting Brian and Erin (and your mom).

Hopefully we'll see everyone next weekend at Bartlett.
I will pull the tank tomorrow and find out where it snapped. Hope fully it can be welded. Again great to see you guys.

2,056 Posts
We were there.. One of Robs carbs was blowing the needle seat in the carb. Brand new needle. Didn't have a spare so we drug it to my place and put a different one in and fixed the problem.

From there the boat didn't have a spark.

Rob, I'll let you tell the rest buddy. LOL

Good to meet you very briefly Sean. Sorry we were a little preoccupied. :)hand

·
Banned
989 Posts
good to see everyone and mom had a great time too! glad sean & jess decided to come out before they drove back to havasu. after our night out on saturday, i didn't think they were gonna make it today :D

this about sums up the afternoon........

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good to see everyone and mom had a great time too! glad sean & jess decided to come out before they drove back to havasu. after our night out on saturday, i didn't think they were gonna make it today :D

this about sums up the afternoon........

Yep that sums up the day.

I'm gunna catch a fish next time. LMAO

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
We were there.. One of Robs carbs was blowing the needle seat in the carb. Brand new needle. Didn't have a spare so we drug it to my place and put a different one in and fixed the problem.

From there the boat didn't have a spark.

Rob, I'll let you tell the rest buddy. LOL

Good to meet you very briefly Sean. Sorry we were a little preoccupied. :)hand
What a day!:mad::|err Thanks Billy for all the help and sorry for not finding that accessory ground wire to the battery not hooked up sooner. I went and bought a new coil first before finding it too:)sphss:)st
I feel bad for my kids too cause they were really looking forward to going fast again. The boat is :D A O.K. now and ready for Parker next weekend. Is it Fri. yet?
Sorry to Sean/Shaun? and Jenn, Mike and 460, Squirtmyload & Erin, I was looking forward to hanging w/ you all.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Looks like it was kinda windy :D:D:D:)hand

·
Banned
989 Posts
Understatement. Me and shannon got beat up pretty bad heading to the beach in the back.

I think its time i get her an O SHIT HANDLE.:D:D:D
i'm gettin spoiled in the griz. its makin it tough to want to take ol melba out to the lakes. :D i have a handle from bergeron that i'm not gonna use if you want it. its black though.

·
Banned
989 Posts
Lmao, you were ready to beat ass werent you. :D:D:D

Fucking boat was smoking like a 2 cycle.

I have never seen my roost from a distance like that. Tell erin nice camera work
hell yes that was bullshit. i'm glad that phucker broke down, karma is a bitch! i think i have some roost shots of you in blythe.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i'm gettin spoiled in the griz. its makin it tough to want to take ol melba out to the lakes. :D i have a handle from bergeron that i'm not gonna use if you want it. its black though.
The griz was eating that shit up. I tried to keep up with you guys but it wasnt going to happen.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh come on.....The water was perfect....cruised at 55 to 60MPH all day long:)devil
LMAO, tried to keep up with you too..................................................

Shannon, leaned over and said I WANNA RIDE WITH KEITH...Go figure

1 - 20 of 24 Posts