Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
That's fuggin' bad azz. I'm not a big horse fan, but it would be cool to own that Palomino.:)devil

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Increditable video, I lived in Spain for several years, witnessed many of fight's...........not for the weak!:|err

·
Retarded Member
126 Posts
That horse is the shit, it looks like the guy is along for the ride on top and the horse is doing the hole thing. bad ass:)devil

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
dont they drug the shiat out of the bulls...
I don't think so, they (the bull) come out fighting.............seen a few Matadors get taken down, some died.:|err

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Any rat bastard that puts an animal (horse) in that kind of danger and/or treats any animal (bull) like that should be shot and I'll donate the bullet. Any culture that condones crap like that is just scum.
Rio

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Any rat bastard that puts an animal (horse) in that kind of danger and/or treats any animal (bull) like that should be shot and I'll donate the bullet. Any culture that condones crap like that is just scum.
Rio

Yes - but would you pull the triger?

Isnt doing what you say just as bad ?:)hand

·
Registered
292 Posts
Rio
I feel the same way toward cultures that murder through abortion!

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Yes - but would you pull the triger?

Isnt doing what you say just as bad ?:)hand

Not really, the horse and bull don't know any better. People do. So the waste of an innocent life (bull and horse) is not justifiable. The waste of people who condone this uncivilized behavior is tolerable as punishment for being party to cruelty to animals. I think that is close to the point he is trying to make?

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Not really, the horse and bull don't know any better. People do. So the waste of an innocent life (bull and horse) is not justifiable. The waste of people who condone this uncivilized behavior is tolerable as punishment for being party to cruelty to animals. I think that is close to the point he is trying to make?

What do you mean the horse and the bull don't know any better?

Have you ever seen a cat playing with a mouse before it kills it? Are you saying the cat is not having a little fun with the mouse when he bats it back and forth?

I believe that humans and animals have a primal instinct to play with prey just as they do to kill to eat...

So the real questoin is at exactly what time in the human evolution did we get to the point that doing those same things is not OK?

Was it cave man days?
Was it in medevil times?
Was it this century?

And who exactly says that humans should not do what in fact is a primal instinct?

Oh and I hope this does not turn into a relegious or society issue - lets just stick to the scientific facts please...

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
What do you mean the horse and the bull don't know any better?

Have you ever seen a cat playing with a mouse before it kills it? Are you saying the cat is not having a little fun with the mouse when he bats it back and forth?

I believe that humans and animals have a primal instinct to play with prey just as they do to kill to eat...

So the real questoin is at exactly what time in the human evolution did we get to the point that doing those same things is not OK?

Was it cave man days?
Was it in medevil times?
Was it this century?

And who exactly says that humans should not do what in fact is a primal instinct?

Oh and I hope this does not turn into a relegious or society issue - lets just stick to the scientific facts please...

I believe the rational thought process separates us from animals.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I believe the rational thought process separates us from animals.

Well clearly all humans don't think as rationaly as others - so whos to say which way is the right way to think...

Unless someone can show me a shift in evolution / a time when something happened to cause humans to act a certin way, I have a hard time trying to understand why humans cant act as they did though out the history of time.

And to suggest that one group who thinks a certin way should have the authority to kill others that don't see it that way - seems like it might be flawed.

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Well clearly all humans don't think as rationaly as others - so whos to say which way is the right way to think...

Unless someone can show me a shift in evolution / a time when something happened to cause humans to act a certin way, I have a hard time trying to understand why humans cant act as they did though out the history of time.

And to suggest that one group who thinks a certin way should have the authority to kill others that don't see it that way - seems like it might be flawed.
Well its always been the case through out history that one group thinks it has the authority to kill other groups, so by using your your own lack of shift in evolution theory its not flawed because people have acted this way throughout all time in history therefore it is correct behavior right ? Look I have no desire to start an internet pissing match over something of little consequence to either of us. So I'll call it day on this subject and move on. It would however be fun to debate this in person over a beer at the river :D

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Well its always been the case through out history that one group thinks it has the authority to kill other groups, so by using your your own lack of shift in evolution theory its not flawed because people have acted this way throughout all time in history therefore it is correct behavior right ? Look I have no desire to start an internet pissing match over something of little consequence to either of us. So I'll call it day on this subject and move on. It would however be fun to debate this in person over a beer at the river :D

And with your thoughts above we are in violent agreement:)devil

I look forward to that beer:)hand

1 - 17 of 17 Posts