Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Discounts the suggestion, after his OWN BOOK says he is a "close personal family friend".

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
The issue here for me has always been, either Obama ignored what Ayres had done or Obama used Ayres to gain political presence. Either way it does not suggest good character on Obamas part.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
The issue here for me has always been, either Obama ignored what Ayres had done or Obama used Ayres to gain political presence. Either way it does not suggest good character on Obamas part.
And THAT has been the thing tehr conservative have been concerned about all along, not so much what Ayers did 40 years ago, or that he STILL stands by it, but Obama's judgement to keep him close and use him for whatever help he can be to O.

·
Registered
401 Posts
What is frightening is the amount of these types spewing this shiat in our nations colleges and influencing the kids.
That's where he can make the biggest impact. The education system provides him the vehicle to influence the new generations, awfully scary! Smart if you think about it and very dangerous. I wonder if there is a way to find out what colleges have the most liberal professors?

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
That's where he can make the biggest impact. The education system provides him the vehicle to influence the new generations, awfully scary! Smart if you think about it and very dangerous. I wonder if there is a way to find out what colleges have the most liberal professors?
An author by the name of David Horowitz has studied and written about this subject extensively. Read his stuff...but beware, YOU WILL BE PISSED.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
What is frightening is the amount of these types spewing this shiat in our nations colleges and influencing the kids.
That's the plan. Ayers and Klonski have worked hard with funding obtained through Obama to push there philosophy up through the system.

Too deny affiliation with one anaother is balatant lies on the parts of both men. There are too many paper trails as proof.

Many laughed at the community organizer part of O's past ass just a harmless vocation, but is was there that he did most of his work to support the likes of Ayers and ACORN.

·
sometimes Mr. LLGirl ;)
435 Posts
you mean the same David Horowitz who's parents were both members of the communist party, and who supported Marxism? That one?

mrll

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
you mean the same David Horowitz who's parents were both members of the communist party, and who supported Marxism? That one?

mrll
Yea, but, if you listen to him the last decade or so, he's come arround to his senses.

Besides, as with Ayers, "David was only 8 years old when his parrents were commies, so you can't hold that against HIM!:. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts