Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last 10 years or so the AZ Hot Boats group has hosted a Lake Pleasant outing and Chili Cookoff. Noon to 5:00 pm on New Years day.

Last year we had to pay $250.00 for our 5 hours at the 10 lane ramp, so I wasn't too eager to do it again. Glen suggested gathering at the marina side, maybe in their RV park. They might be a little more reasonable :)

Is anyone interested in doing it again? We have some prizes to give away from Lakeracer LLC, Desert Storm shirts and stuff.

Jim

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
For some reason I can't make it any further north than Cabela's, on the west side. And BASSPRO on the east side. I tryed to sneak around once and got stuck at the Sportsmans Wearhouse.

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
For the last 10 years or so the AZ Hot Boats group has hosted a Lake Pleasant outing and Chili Cookoff. Noon to 5:00 pm on New Years day.

Last year we had to pay $250.00 for our 5 hours at the 10 lane ramp, so I wasn't too eager to do it again. Glen suggested gathering at the marina side, maybe in their RV park. They might be a little more reasonable :)

Is anyone interested in doing it again? We have some prizes to give away from Lakeracer LLC, Desert Storm shirts and stuff.

Jim
Is the new marina open yet?

Chilly Cookoff and poker run:eek:)

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
68 Degrees on Thursday. :rolleyes:

I might do a noon-3pm run, just to get it out and run the motor. Better get the charger hooked up this weekend, and wash the hooded sweatshirt. Fuel is alot cheaper too.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
68 Degrees on Thursday. :rolleyes:

I might do a noon-3pm run, just to get it out and run the motor. Better get the charger hooked up this weekend, and wash the hooded sweatshirt. Fuel is alot cheaper too.
See what happens when I break the boat:mad::D Drives the fuel cost into the turdlet:)devil

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
See what happens when I break the boat:mad::D Drives the fuel cost into the turdlet:)devil
Cave, You need two boats. One for good luck and one for bad:D:D

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
Sounds like Saguaro will have a group of people..I've decided to stay home and work on the airplane.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts