Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IHBA is having a race at Firebird 6-19-21 You dont have to be an IHBA member to race, Just pay the race fee and have fun. Theyre calling it team firebird for non members. nows your chance to see how fast your boat runs, and get dialed in. Just passing on some info that a customer told me.
Jay:)devil

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
hey jay what all do we need to have and do to the boats to run them. i would like to try and do this only thing is it is on fri so really going to try and make it. little help please since i have not done this

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jake The Main things you need for RR (River Racer) 12 sec & slower or Stock Elimanator SE 11.0 sec. and under 100 MPH are.Any snell approved Helemet, 4 buckle 100MPH Impact Life vest, holding rope deflector, kill switch, & drive line cover. If you run over 100 you should have a Lifeline style jacket.
Thanks Jay

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i will have to get a life line jacket then. i would relly like to get out there and really see what the numbers are. i know what the gps said but would like sec and mph ill see what i can do to try and make it. i know i will have to get a driveline cover the helmet that i use for sand drags will work . thanks alot jay

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
Im having serious withdrawls need to go soon.How bout you Shaun:)hand
My first trip this year was memorial, i feel like i'm laggin behind, i normally have a few trips in by now. Hopfully i'm going to get my new mill started this week and dyno'd next week, then hit redrock/sandbar the 12-14th... we'll see. I'll be out there for the 4th of july too.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
hey shaun were are you going for the fourth , the wife and i did memorial in yuma hit blythe last weekend and want to keep going north on the river to meet some new friends and hang with some people from the tom papp deal since every one boats from yuma to havasu. i would really like to meet up with some people and try new places thanks .... jake

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
Right now i've been going to parker, the arizona side, there's a place called sandbar resort, used to be called redrock. It's right next to fox's. water sucks on the weekends, is nice on the week days. I want to go down river more, might happen this year. Blyth is nice, i used to go there all the time as a kid with my parrents!

·
Owner/Crew Chief
443 Posts
IHBA is having a race at Firebird 6-19-21 You dont have to be an IHBA member to race, Just pay the race fee and have fun. Theyre calling it team firebird for non members. nows your chance to see how fast your boat runs, and get dialed in. Just passing on some info that a customer told me.
Jay:)devil
No Admission on any of the three days, only a $ 10.00 parking fee.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts