Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Pheonix for a business trip on Dec 4th in the evening and planning on staying the weekend, anyone heading to the lake that may have a spare seat, would love to saee what you all rave about, Thanks

Chet

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Hmmm?

Heading to Pheonix for a business trip on Dec 4th in the evening and planning on staying the weekend, anyone heading to the lake that may have a spare seat, would love to saee what you all rave about, Thanks

Chet
Remind us about a week before :)sphss I'm still not sure what I'm doing tonight, tomorrow night or Thanksgiving:)sphss
Theres always some Eastsiders:)hand up for a boat ride and seat available

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
You should come down early. Were having a get together on the 28th of Nov. You can ride in one of my boats no doubt!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
You should come down early. Were having a get together on the 28th of Nov. You can ride in one of my boats no doubt!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
how amy times ya'll going to hit the button??
A many times as it takes.:D As many times as it takes.:D

ECKO ECKO ECKO ecko ecko ecko ecko ekco:)bulb
Hahaha. I was using my phone when I posted the reply. I think it hit receprtion for just a second and then kicked it back and thought it didnt go through. Sorry I really didnt mean to waste space.:)sphss:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
A many times as it takes.:D As many times as it takes.:D

Hahaha. I was using my phone when I posted the reply. I think it hit receprtion for just a second and then kicked it back and thought it didnt go through. Sorry I really didnt mean to waste space.:)sphss:)hand
lol. That last part is a siggy if I ever saw one...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you

Guys, I will not be able to come out early, but I ahave reservations for the weekend at the JW, if we can plan a day trip that would be great, beer and fuel is on me. Where do you normally run to? How far is that from Phoenix?

Thanks, Chet

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Guys, I will not be able to come out early, but I ahave reservations for the weekend at the JW, if we can plan a day trip that would be great, beer and fuel is on me. Where do you normally run to? How far is that from Phoenix?

Thanks, Chet
Saguaro, Bartlett and Pleasant are 30+ mins from PHX, Canyon Lake 45mins but more remote so quieter and more scenic;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks

TAF , is you can shoot me a private message with your telephone number I will give you a call a week or so before I get there, staying at the JW Marriot, I am looking forward to seeing what all the noise is about on the other side of the country.

Thanks Chet

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts

Chet
Hit up Jimmy ( CAVE ) he and his boat you can count on.;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts