Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend here in Spokane is looking for the newest hull he can find. I guess Chads Cucci is still out there for sale, can someone pm the info or link and I will pass it on! Thanks

·
3,246 Posts
A friend here in Spokane is looking for the newest hull he can find. I guess Chads Cucci is still out there for sale, can someone pm the info or link and I will pass it on! Thanks
That Daytona I am selling would be Perfect for the SE class. The hull has never been in the water, but does need some love on the inside and paint

·
Registered
977 Posts
There is a brand new canary for sale in southern california if there is some interest let me know and I will PM the phone number so you can talk to the guy to make the deal

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone

I didn't notice the t-deck on the K034 or i would have know.....sorry.
Well dull Shooter Jerry, fellow in question already has a record holding Lavey but it may not handle K power! You think a guy who raced an L-Boat (Lavey Craft) might be able to drive a b-boat?? :duh:
One never knows, and someday Jerry might learn how also!!:no:

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
I didn't notice the t-deck on the K034 or i would have know.....sorry.
Well dull Shooter Jerry, fellow in question already has a record holding Lavey but it may not handle K power! You think a guy who raced an L-Boat (Lavey Craft) might be able to drive a b-boat?? :duh:
One never knows, and someday Jerry might learn how also!!:no:

This guy says the Waaambulance is on it's way....

:D:D:D
Love ya Boyd!:happy:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya got me

Yes, ambulance is poised and ready for my sorry _ _ _ ! That K30 shot is incredible, notice the muscle cars in the foreground.....69 Camaro and 67 Chevelle??? of course you do!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts