Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,who else is gonna launch at B&W for hooky day? The wife and I are there,looks like WorkinIt's gonna follow us out. Wondering who else is launching there and what time ya thinking?

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
is this outing for the "big" boats only or are us little jet guys welcome, were are you guys runnin

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
dont you guys run balls out almost the whole trip, 20 gallons of fuel wont last with 2 750s drinkin it

·
Registered
615 Posts
No, we cruise alot of the time. There are lots of spots to get fuel along the way. There is race gas at bullfrog landing. 91 octane at B+W and tower park. 20 gallons isn't alot, but if you take it a little easy, you should be allright.
Tommy

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
So,who else is gonna launch at B&W for hooky day? The wife and I are there,looks like WorkinIt's gonna follow us out. Wondering who else is launching there and what time ya thinking?
come on brian you might as well drive the extra 15-20 mins to orwood and launch with us get with mark and we can roll out together theres a few newbies flying out fairfeild following us also:)bulb

·
Mega user
1,215 Posts
No, we cruise alot of the time. There are lots of spots to get fuel along the way. There is race gas at bullfrog landing. 91 octane at B+W and tower park. 20 gallons isn't alot, but if you take it a little easy, you should be allright.
Tommy
Might want to check on the race gas availabilty at Bullfrog. It has been a little while since I was there but Carl told me that at that time he was not going to carry race gas anymore. Then after that he said he may check into having acouple barrels there too???? Might be worth a call if someone needs it. 209-465-9610

·
Registered
91 Posts
hay dog give me a call

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
come on brian you might as well drive the extra 15-20 mins to orwood and launch with us get with mark and we can roll out together theres a few newbies flying out fairfeild following us also:)bulb
Hey Anthony,
Yea,I know I'll miss the run from Orwood and the run back but we'll be closer to the trailer after lunch/dinner.:)bulb I got suckered into a golf tourny thing through the wifes work on Saturday so I don't really want to be out all day-and half the night-the day before. :)sphss See ya on the water!:)devil

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
dont you guys run balls out almost the whole trip, 20 gallons of fuel wont last with 2 750s drinkin it
I will be launching out of Stockton March lane @ Ladds and running the Sunoco110 and only plan on burning 10-15 gallons
I will meet the group at Windmill cove which is only four miles
bring the beast so we can do some drag runs:)devil

·
Registered
91 Posts
how long of a trip is it by boat from b&w to orewood?just bought the boat and not to sure of the gph. Id like to be there for breakfast and shake hands with a few.
just pushin a mild 396 adapted to a hose....

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
LP

Lauching at B&W is counter productive. You'll get passed by the group coming from Orwood. The idea of launching at B&W is to wait for the group to come by on their way to Tower Park.
I'll call and 'splain it!

Mark

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The idea of launching at B&W is to wait for the group to come by on their way to Tower Park.
Actually Mark, for me it's being closer to the trailer when the party's over:|err

I know we'll miss a HUGE gathering at Orwood but we'll still be on the water with you all!:)devil

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
I know about that being closer. I've got a wedding rehearsal dinner to attend Friday evening. When I'm done at Orwood I'm deadheading back to town. I'm going to Orwood to pick up Deltaholic and his wife. I may even have to leave early.
Looking forward to seeing you guys.
Tis will be my first HD. Something has always come up in the past. Saturday is my granddaughter's wedding, Friday is the rehearsal. She said I didn't have to go to it. Just be there for dinner.

·
Registered
271 Posts
B&W

My son and I would like to leave out of B&W, hope you don't mind a newbe following you guys. I don't know this part of the Delta. I have went with WC and Kevin before but the river all looks the same to me. I will be in the white and blue Allison with a wacker on the back.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Brian,
What time do you plan to be in the water at B&W?
We will be launching at Lauritzen in Antioch, so we will probably swing up to B&W to meet everyone.
Charlie

1 - 20 of 39 Posts