Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my pump back and back in the boat today.Was just gonna be a bowl and impeller detail,but the wear ring come loose.So after a few phone calls I sent the whole pump out to Cali .They detailed front and rear of impeller and front and rear of bowl.Installed a solid wear ring and pinned it.Rebuilt my jetaway.They seemed very good to deal with,plenty of pics through out the whole process.When the job was done Chris sent it out before I paid for it.Very trustworthy for a pricey pump rebuild.Soon I will try it out.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I plan on sending mine there this winter. My wife asked that I wait until the winter before doing anything else to the boat this summer. :angry:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Got my pump back and back in the boat today.Was just gonna be a bowl and impeller detail,but the wear ring come loose.So after a few phone calls I sent the whole pump out to Cali .They detailed front and rear of impeller and front and rear of bowl.Installed a solid wear ring and pinned it.Rebuilt my jetaway.They seemed very good to deal with,plenty of pics through out the whole process.When the job was done Chris sent it out before I paid for it.Very trustworthy for a pricey pump rebuild.Soon I will try it out.
I saw your deal when i was at b1 a week or two ago. Really nice job for sure. Chris has done 2 pumps for me now and has done a stand up job every time. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a mess 7 years of running it.That seems like such a Shitty design the insulator packing behind the wear ring.It falls out.I can't wait to try it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts