Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know how many of you have used b1 racing for your stuff but i must say i am very happy with the work that was done by chris and his crew. Chris is super helpful and more than willing to share his knowledge and time. His prices are fare and the turn around was crazy fast. Im sure it depends on what he's got going on but i know my stuff was not the only thing he had going on for sure by the two boats and pumps he was working on. Thanx for the bad ass work Chris and crew :))THumbsUp

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
X2 hellofaguy !!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Straight honest and first class work. Chris does not play games when comes to his work. He's done a great job of filling some very big shoes!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I had Chris do a B1 race pump and big mouth pop off system for my blown/e85 19 daytona and was more than impressed with the work, consultation and pricing!! Keep up the awesome work B1!! I will be a repeat customer!!

Travis

·
Registered
344 Posts
I am another happy customer of B1 racing. Im a very small customer but Chris has gone way out of his way to help me out. He has made a lifetime customer out of me for sure.

·
Registered
794 Posts
The b1 team always does a great job! chris did an amazing job on my pump and has answered plenty of my stupid questions. B1 will always be my choice for pump work!:)devil

·
Registered
351 Posts
No doubt one of, if not the best out there! B1 rocks! I have had a ton of work done at B1 and all has been excellent and exactly what he said it would be.

Thanks Chris!!!

Darin

·
Registered
692 Posts
You're right, I haven't heard anything bad about B1. I guess the previous issues that I had heard about have been put to bed.

I stand corrected...

I'll just go back to being camera shy!:shock:

·
Registered
533 Posts
B1 fixed my Berk in '10 and after many hours of use it continues to work great. Chris was fair w/ pricing and I learned quite a bit from him. From the looks of his new site, it appears that he's now strictly doing race boat stuff and my boat does not fall into that category. Hopefully he'll be willing to help me out in the event that something were to happen to my pump in the future.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've heard otherwise...

If it were my unit I would wait for MPD to re-open on June 28th...

JMO

I have had Chris @ B-1 Racing do some work for me and referred others to him,I have nothing but GREAT things to say.In the future if i need anything else Chris would be the only one I would go to.I have been to a few of the NJBA races and seen many boats Chris has worked on, they all work well and hold some records..
GREAT Job Chris..

·
Registered
879 Posts
B1 fixed my Berk in '10 and after many hours of use it continues to work great. Chris was fair w/ pricing and I learned quite a bit from him. From the looks of his new site, it appears that he's now strictly doing race boat stuff and my boat does not fall into that category. Hopefully he'll be willing to help me out in the event that something were to happen to my pump in the future.
I don't think he is only doing race stuff, I'm pretty sure he is doing recreational stuff as well.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
I have known Chris for a long long time. The quality of B1 is top notch.

And yes, he will work on recreational boats. He will be doing the pump on my daycruiser.

Anyone who comes out and says ANYTHING against their work simply doesn't know what they are talking about. Fact.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
My hats off to Chris/B1 as well. You will not find a more straight shooter in the boat biz, period!!!
He did my Dominator pump (for my lake/river boat tx19), I have yet to put the screws to it, but I do dream of that day...hopefully sooner than later!

:))THumbsUp thumbs up B1 Racing!

·
Registered
692 Posts
I have known Chris for a long long time. The quality of B1 is top notch.

And yes, he will work on recreational boats. He will be doing the pump on my daycruiser.

Anyone who comes out and says ANYTHING against their work simply doesn't know what they are talking about. Fact.
FACT: A friend payed him to set his boat up, it did NOT run as promised.

·
Banned
41 Posts
SWING.....badadadada......SWING!

You will not find a more straight shooter in the boat biz, period!!!
:))THumbsUp thumbs up B1 Racing!

thats a pretty tall statement right there my friend. give some respect to the old school if you bored and really want to post...... as far as filling some very big shoes, when you ride coat tails, it's easy. I'm sure the kid is good but when you have the wisdom like the old school, thats the ace in the hole. MPD, Shoe, Coffey, Johnny/big A, Duane,Tigertooth,Tom Morrow..... anyone?
just sayin...:wink2:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts