Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The contractions just started with my lil one. Im so fokking excited right now, im in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im headed there in a few :) I cant wait to see my lil guy. This will be my first baby and I and very anxious. You guys havent seen or heard from me because we have had so many rough times lately. I can finally say that this is the first time that i am overwhelmed with joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill post pics when he comes out :)

Big ups to Big Erns wife April!!!! She has been there for Katie since day uno!!!!

Also, thanks to the peeps that helped with the baby shower.

Spitter:)devil:)devil

2,056 Posts
The contractions just started with my lil one. Im so fokking excited right now, im in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im headed there in a few :) I cant wait to see my lil guy. This will be my first baby and I and very anxious. You guys havent seen or heard from me because we have had so many rough times lately. I can finally say that this is the first time that i am overwhelmed with joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill post pics when he comes out :)

Big ups to Big Erns wife April!!!! She has been there for Katie since day uno!!!!

Also, thanks to the peeps that helped with the baby shower.

Spitter:)devil:)devil
Congrats Michael, Enjoy every moment.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
congrats mike!:)devil

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Congrats, I meet up with you another time, haha talked to you like twenty before katie had left. Right on :)devil

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!

In 19 years you'll think kids are over rated though!!!!

just kidding...it's awesome....Congrats again!!!!:)devil

·
Registered
242 Posts
Right on , Congrats , Sooooooo How much did you say you wanted for your boat ?????? :))eek:)) Just kidding !

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THank you everyone!!!!!!! Man, I am sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 23 Posts