Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been out of the game for a while but finally was fortunate enough to jump back in. Here is the new project. '75 southwind sprint. Sub floor was toast so I decided to try something new. I converted it into a 3/4 stringer boat. I just could not let this old girl die due to her not being molested and all original. The boat had a plaque on the passenger side dash that was engraved OWNER/DRIVER DENNIS WARNER. Any one heard of that name before? Boat was bought out of Sacramento Ca.

Attachments

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Power Plant 466 dry sump ford

Thanks for all the encouraging comment's. I am by no means anything other than a hobbyist. Here is the Power plant for it. First BBF I've ever built. So fare it made it past Brake in with a wet sump set up.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
I've been out of the game for a while but finally was fortunate enough to jump back in. Here is the new project. '75 southwind sprint. Sub floor was toast so I decided to try something new. I converted it into a 3/4 stringer boat. I just could not let this old girl die due to her not being molested and all original. The boat had a plaque on the passenger side dash that was engraved OWNER/DRIVER DENNIS WARNER. Any one heard of that name before? Boat was bought out of Sacramento Ca.
Tell that boy to slow down, he's gonna lose his cap....:partyguy:

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3rd child

Tell that boy to slow down, he's gonna lose his cap....:partyguy:
Funny you say that pupledragon because my son can't get enough of that boat. All I ever hear is dad boat? That kid is making it that much more enjoyable. " Sometimes that is" lol
:)devil

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Getting closer

Thanks guys it's getting closer and closer. Few more pics. Transom Thursday!:wink2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts