Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't pass up this deal over at RD's Place. 1984 Caribbean, newer interior, everything but pump and motor, $1500.

Now the downer, I live in Central Ca. and it's in Phoenix, man that drive is gonna suck.

Anybody got a pump layin around to sell?? Intake, shoe, rideplate are still on the boat. Setback a good bit as well

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Here's what it looked like after 2 months of working on the ol' barge, and right before I got my Hallett and this one went to Nevada

Blue-

Call Jim Brock, 818-890-1867 he's got a couple of pumps ready to go, price depends on what's done to them.

Skip

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Your getting a killer boat. She might not like you if your put a chevy in it so becareful and if she starts yelling at you just walk away:D:D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
and I know it looks like 2savs boat, but to my defense I owned one 1st,

Same Boat

Sure is funny how this boat turned into a whore:)grn

Nice score Blue:)devil

Its a good thing that boat spit out that Ford:)sphss

Mine.

So far this is #3 that i have seen matching mine

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure is funny how this boat turned into a whore:)grn

Nice score Blue:)devil

Its a good thing that boat spit out that Ford:)sphss

Mine.

So far this is #3 that i have seen matching mine
I would buy that whore back in a heartbeat. I heard her stringers are all beat up and swizzcheezed again:|err. I put alot of work in the ass of that boat.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I would buy that whore back in a heartbeat. I heard her stringers are all beat up and swizzcheezed again:|err. I put alot of work in the ass of that boat.
Someone must have lied to you, the only extra holes in those stringers are from the old seat mounts that I never filled, I think Nordie might have filled them, who knows.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Well Good Im glad she's ok.

So 2Sav when we gonna run these bitches:):)punch

Im waiting for you, I know you are going Chebbie again........Right:)grn

Get that boat together, you bought that from a member here right ? cause i have a pic of it sitting in a garage.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Now the downer, I live in Central Ca. and it's in Phoenix, man that drive is gonna suck.

[/QUOTE]

Irreble just baught a Sanger in Vegas, lives in Pheonix. He may pull it that far for you. GTjets is trying to shuttle a motor down here (Vegas) from central CA, He might drag it up for you

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Good to see you're makin' it back on the water Blue. I have an extra JC pump I can sell ya. It'll need a rebuild, but I can build it with whatever you want in it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Irreble just baught a Sanger in Vegas, lives in Pheonix. He may pull it that far for you. GTjets is trying to shuttle a motor down here (Vegas) from central CA, He might drag it up for you[/QUOTE]

Cool time to start some networking. Thanks

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Whatever became of your deal with Hondo?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whatever became of your deal with Hondo?
Hondo is still there for me. My A/V shop is taking off the the owner of Hondo is really busy with dirt track season at the moment. I think neither of us are looking to get buried with another business at the moment. Once the dirt track is done and my new store is on auto-pilot I will sink my teeth back into Hondo. We have 4 great boats in the lineup at the moment and customers that are willing to make orders so we will see what happens.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im waiting for you, I know you are going Chebbie again........Right:)grn

Get that boat together, you bought that from a member here right ? cause i have a pic of it sitting in a garage.
I bought it from squirtinmyload over at Riverdave's Place, send me the pic if you could I have only seen what I posted so far.

I don't know if this boat will get a 496 or a 540 it will be a lake deal for sure. The last motor I did was just a little to much for a family truckster.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts