Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after those 95 mph winds wed night we have been left with out power now for over 24 hrs. No phone lines & the cell sights are out. The entire San Gabriel valley is a black out. Lucky for a few of us who have a long blood line of Neanderthal heritage we automatically adapted. I have been roasting rodents on the out door fire pit & my wife made a beautiful coyote coat for me... I saw a family of racoons down the street. We are planning a hunting party... WTF... :)coffee

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Well after those 95 mph winds wed night we have been left with out power now for over 24 hrs. No phone lines & the cell sights are out. The entire San Gabriel valley is a black out. Lucky for a few of us who have a long blood line of Neanderthal heritage we automatically adapted. I have been roasting rodents on the out door fire pit & my wife made a beautiful coyote coat for me... I saw a family of racoons down the street. We are planning a hunting party... WTF... :)coffee
Don't eat the rug rats.

Our power was off too finally came back on overnight.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
If you guys need anything...we are fine here in God's Country..land of Newt..so we can send anything you might need..

I might have to go to my brothers holler to find rodents to send...but I'm willing..:)grn

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Had the same problems up here with the winds and all.... same thing here with the danged rodents comin outta nowhere ..... here's one that was trying to get into the yard, it's in the ice cave now, I'm werkin on a way to send some down yer way if'n yall gets too ungry ....

the little feller in the back .... we put him in the yard so's he gets all fattened up fer next year

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
well after those 95 mph winds wed night we have been left with out power now for over 24 hrs. No phone lines & the cell sights are out. The entire san gabriel valley is a black out. Lucky for a few of us who have a long blood line of neanderthal heritage we automatically adapted. I have been roasting rodents on the out door fire pit & my wife made a beautiful coyote coat for me... I saw a family of racoons down the street. We are planning a hunting party... Wtf... :)coffee
At least the wind blew all the smog out...you could always head over to Tonys house..he could use a little snuggy time from you..

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
It's a mess down there right now.. I almost got sent to work.. They are borrowing bodies from EVERYWHERE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Some times the wind does some good. Woke up yesterday morning and all the leaves from my persimmon and peach trees were gone from the trees and the yard. But the neighbors pine tree made up for my loss;)

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Devastating, nothing short of devastating.

I can't catch the rodent pictured for the life of me, growing weak, FEMA says they're on their way but may not make it time.

Pray for us.

Attachments

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just came off the 4th day with out power... err a street power. Thanks to a couple of homies I got me a Genni and was able to get the power up on the house. This area is really jacked up. They have had SCE working around the clock for 4 days and they expect a few more before its over. We have had the fire dept driving around telling people to stay home. Shelters were being set up. Funny thing is 10 min from here life is normal. Fortunatly my lathe and mill are working like a champ!:party-smiley-020: Anybody ever tried bbq'd skunk? It tastes a lot like... CHICKEN! with a slightly different after taste? :)Unsure

1 - 12 of 12 Posts