Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the reasoning behind some people eliminating the springs on the blow off valve kits?

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
How many blowers have you seen lift on gasoline?

Are you suggesting the backfire blow off valve isn't beneficial when running gasoline?
Since I run e85, what about for e85 if the answer to first part is yes?
Is there any disadvantage to having one?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Are you suggesting the backfire blow off valve isn't beneficial when running gasoline?
Since I run e85, what about for e85 if the answer to first part is yes?
Is there any disadvantage to having one?
I don't run a blowoff, nor do I know of any GN that does or did. Seen every failure you can imagine, never saw a lifted blower. Are they more prone to lifting that a T ram?

I have no idea if its beneficial on E85. I don't run that swill.
Do you run a blast plate or blow off on the K boat? Does everybody?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Village Idiot
3,508 Posts
How many blowers have you seen lift on gasoline?
I saw one come up and off, and if it were not for the fuel injection lines it would have been in the lake. Only problem was the lines then pulled it forward and caused it to hit the driver in the back and shoulder. Almost had to get out the dive equipment.

Paul

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Village Idiot
3,508 Posts
No it was not Eason. LOL I just threw it out as an example that it can happen. I don't know it the blow off things would have made a difference. Seeing that I would try to run restraints or a panel. Sorry to be a pain. LOL

Paul

1 - 10 of 10 Posts