Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have always got my gas at parker oil for the past 4 years due to the fact that i thought they made a no nonsense fuel with out the normal bullshit we get out of california. lately i have been fighting a water problem in my tanks almost the whole summer. where does every one buy there gas? any one having the same issue as me?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I buy my fuel there sometimes and havent had any issues this year. I have heard from a couple other guys that they have had the same problem as you though. Not sure if they got the fuel at Parker oil though. Do you run a water/fuel seperator?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I buy my fuel there sometimes and havent had any issues this year. I have heard from a couple other guys that they have had the same problem as you though. Not sure if they got the fuel at Parker oil though. Do you run a water/fuel seperator?
I dont because i have never had the problem, i really need to get one tho, i am stalling big time due to the fact the i have huge steal braided lines and i dont wanna tear em all up to piece one in

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
X2 Grady took out a fuel pump over the forth from bad gas there. I NEVER get my fuel there!
Tim, I thought he said he bought it at Terrible's ??? Either way, pump gas is a huge risk to put in your boat if you have nice parts....just my opinion.

·
Registered
853 Posts
i usually go to woody for regular gas.never had a problem from them.parker oil is just good for race fuel only.

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Tim, I thought he said he bought it at Terrible's ??? Either way, pump gas is a huge risk to put in your boat if you have nice parts....just my opinion.
Im pretty sure that was terribles - because goody also got gas at terribles over 4th and HALF yes HALF their tanks were water. Boat wouldnt run, they ended up draining the tanks and fueiling at parker oil.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well shit boyz i still dont know where i am gonna start fueling up, i think i am just gonna have to put a big ass water seperator in my sled.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I bought at Woodys as well as the other 4 boats that went with this past weekend. The fuel was good, no issues

·
Registered
26 Posts
Neewbie here :)hand
What fuel are you buying from them?
Dont know anything about the unleaded stuff that comes out of the pump
Myself, friends family and neighbors have been purchasing AV from them for years, in parker and blythe. never not one problem to speak of. however i have had problems with there sunoco products and what i think is inconsistencies in sunocos blends/formulas AND or Parker Oil selling improperly stored or old product... when i need race stuff i get VP from downs in corona.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts