Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
What are the chances of still finding baffles for these ot's? They flare out at the end.
i personnaly "wouldnt" run any baffles, unless i "absoluty" had too!....the water cooled logs keep the sound down quite a bit over regular headers!...just my .02 cents :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the info, still not sure if I want to run them or not. May just leave it alone.......yeah right!

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
i personnaly "wouldnt" run any baffles, unless i "absoluty" had too!....the water cooled logs keep the sound down quite a bit over regular headers!...just my .02 cents :)
x2 dont needem

·
Registered
170 Posts
Been checked for baffles several times at the river by Fish and Game, and BHC PD, they see the baffles and have left me alone. It is the law, you can take your chances.

Daniel
Mash on it

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Been checked for baffles several times at the river by Fish and Game, and BHC PD, they see the baffles and have left me alone. It is the law, you can take your chances.

Daniel
Mash on it
Agree ... In most Venues its better to have then (at least in the boat) and not need them than to not have them an be cited or not allowed to launch the majority of states have at least some rules (many use Ca as a guideline) and some lakes we have heard of strictly enforce noise laws and muffler requirments Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts