Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta thank HBjet and Jet5fun for the stress-free weekend of racing. No drama in the 999 pit for once and the one hardware change we did make after the loader broke got us back into 8.50 territory again. Thanks guys! number one qualifier and the win. The monkey is finally off my back!

best passes were 8.56 at 122 and 8.61 at 124 mph. mpd/dne power and chevron 91..not a bad combo.

the red cup, blue cup, no cup, sippy cup, yuma guys all ran hard.

thanks for the laughs and the bath-twice!

and thanks to everyone that stopped by the pit and helped empty the cooler!

now lets go to the river!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I gotta thank HBjet and Jet5fun for the stress-free weekend of racing. No drama in the 999 pit for once and the one hardware change we did make after the loader broke got us back into 8.50 territory again. Thanks guys! number one qualifier and the win. The monkey is finally off my back!

best passes were 8.56 at 122 and 8.61 at 124 mph. mpd/dne power and chevron 91..not a bad combo.

Nice job Finney!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
good job out there mikey...you'll never forget the first one....lets not forget to give props to widowmaker for his first win and going swimming...congrats...also mike miller for the 8.0 win, cs- 8.0 runner-up and getting into the 7 second club, 509...tore a nice chunk off of the 7 sec territorry with a 7.92 and a 7.88...and big dummy for finally makin a full pull!!!!!

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Mike, what were the final et and rt numbers in the 8.5 final? Looked like you put the screws to Harold on the tree. I was on the rope next to Harold watching you guys. Since your in the points you might as well hit the next race too.:)devil

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrat's wrong way, nice win over the bitch,were you able to wash off that MIng water. Miller the boat is looking awesome, thanks for the good race. great job widow, Hicks, i'm gonna get ya some day. for those of you who expressed there concern to that not so pretty pass i made on Sat. we think we found out what was making it do that, maybe not all of it but a good part of it, (trade secret) ya right, if ya call or PM i'll tell ya. to all of you thanks for a good wknd and thanks for doing the bbq and 50/50, this is really helping us get to are goal quicker. don't forget we need volunteers for the Motorhead Madness.

take care
tom

p.s.
my cel. is 714/620-5343 if you want to help out at Irvine lake on 4/18 or 4/19

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

wow good job i bet you are still stoked:)devil
sounds like alot of you fellas did good congrats.:)hand

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone.

yeah Widowmaker's boat looks insane going down the track. not an ass dragger by any means. good job on the win Kjel!

ming water was quite refreshing actually. i'll let you know if i develop any disabilities due to the bath.

cs-the tree was weird. i left a bit ealier than i had in the first round and somehow cut a .5 rt. Traylor said he left early and cut a .7
I think something was up with the tree in final because i was cutting 1's and 0's all weekend.

the boat was truckin' to half track and then unloaded in the chop. went 8.67 at 121 mph (i think) and harold went 8.58 at 118 mph

i still gotta find a rough water set up that works....

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
congrats mike! need to get speed channel on the ball and start getting some races like this on the tube, i'd love to watch a few of yalls races :)devil

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
You aernt kidding about that tree. We need new lights in a big way.
Guthrie said the new lights are going to be ordered today, hopefully the Irvine lake Fundraiser gets us to where we need to be.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts