Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
Do you still have the banderlog? Why didn't you use it?
Because I wanted to use a pan-evac system and my engine builder strongly advised me to run my headers dry.
I've since read (on here) that folks have ran water injected headers with an evac system and had no problems. I personally didn't wanna chance it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Anybody have one in stock?
Shaun, The new valves will be shipped out to the dealers in 10 days to 2 weeks. Circut boards are at the assemblers now and I will pick them up on Wed of this comming week then start final assembley and test.

Don

·
Strap on the JATO
305 Posts
Anybody have one in stock?

Shaun, I've been waiting for 4 months..... I finally said screw it
and went w/ a Moroso solenoid valve & shutoff valve w/ a rpm
switch. Summer's just too close to wait for the (Only 2 more weeks)
excuses from the guy building them. It's also a lot cheaper to go this
way!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Shaun, I've been waiting for 4 months..... I finally said screw it
and went w/ a Moroso solenoid valve & shutoff valve w/ a rpm
switch. Summer's just too close to wait for the (Only 2 more weeks)
excuses from the guy building them. It's also a lot cheaper to go this
way!!
Konajet, sorry to let you down, I am the guy who builds them and I assure you that things are moving along just as fast as they can. I too am at the mercey off suppliers. I gave my dealers an 8 week delivery date thinking that would give everyone enough time, that has now past by some 3 weeks. I posted above the progress and a real time delivery date. Before I had all the parts any dates I could give were just what my suppliers told me, and unfortunitily all I could tell the dealers. Again sorry for your bad experience.

Don

·
Strap on the JATO
305 Posts
Konajet, sorry to let you down, I am the guy who builds them and I assure you that things are moving along just as fast as they can. I too am at the mercey off suppliers. I gave my dealers an 8 week delivery date thinking that would give everyone enough time, that has now past by some 3 weeks. I posted above the progress and a real time delivery date. Before I had all the parts any dates I could give were just what my suppliers told me, and unfortunitily all I could tell the dealers. Again sorry for your bad experience.

Don
Thanks for the update Don! Sorry for the slam, but this is what I
was being told by several shops. So, Is it possible to go directly to
you and cut out the middle man? I see your phone # is in the Bay
Area? Also, are you doing more HEI signal converters?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks for the update Don! Sorry for the slam, but this is what I
was being told by several shops. So, Is it possible to go directly to
you and cut out the middle man? I see your phone # is in the Bay
Area? Also, are you doing more HEI signal converters?

Yep have hei converters. No problem on the words, I completly understand. Yes you can buy direct from me but I do not undersell my dealers, I can't or they would have no reason to carry the valves, sorry but thats the only way it works.

Don

·
Strap on the JATO
305 Posts
Yep have hei converters. No problem on the words, I completly understand. Yes you can buy direct from me but I do not undersell my dealers, I can't or they would have no reason to carry the valves, sorry but thats the only way it works.

Don
Don, please ck ur pm's....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hope this is not a thread highjack, but i have a question.

What is a HEI converter? I am in the final stages of finishing up my Eliminator restore and Im installing a banberlog valve. I am running a stock (aftermarket) HEI distibutor. Do I need some sort of converter for it to work with the banderlog valve?
Thanks, Scott

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Yes, you need the converter. It converts the signal from the HEI to work with the Banderlog.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hope this is not a thread highjack, but i have a question.

What is a HEI converter? I am in the final stages of finishing up my Eliminator restore and Im installing a banberlog valve. I am running a stock (aftermarket) HEI distibutor. Do I need some sort of converter for it to work with the banderlog valve?
Thanks, Scott

Fleet is right you will need a converter to run with an hei. What make is the dist.? The converter dosen't work well with the Accel hei model, it has a weird signal.

Don

·
Registered
69 Posts
The distributer is a white box Motorville house brand, my guess would be Pro Comp, but i'm pretty sure it is not Accel.

I was checking around, it looks like Rex has the hei converters in their catalog.

I guess you just run from the "tach" output on the dist to the converter and from the converter to the tach input on the banderlog? Does it matter where you mount the converter, does it need to mount near the dist or near the banderlog valve or can it go anywhere?

Thank you all for the help, and thanks shaun, I hope this didnt get your thread too far off subject. Scott

·
Registered
95 Posts
How's things looking are we still on track?
Uh yes and no? ;) The circut boards were finished a little late but they are done, I picked them up tues eve and tested them. All plumbing assemblies are complete and I'll complete mounting the circut boards to the plumbing assemblies tonight (1/2 are done now). Manuals are finished as well as wire assemblies. I'll start pouring the molds tomorrow night and should ship to the dealers no later than tuesday!!!!!! So I missed the 10 days to two week gig AGAIN:|err I've spoken with CP today and told them the same.

Thanks, Don

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Uh yes and no? ;) The circut boards were finished a little late but they are done, I picked them up tues eve and tested them. All plumbing assemblies are complete and I'll complete mounting the circut boards to the plumbing assemblies tonight (1/2 are done now). Manuals are finished as well as wire assemblies. I'll start pouring the molds tomorrow night and should ship to the dealers no later than tuesday!!!!!! So I missed the 10 days to two week gig AGAIN:|err I've spoken with CP today and told them the same.

Thanks, Don
I would have to say that Honesty and comunication is the best way to go. I applaud your honesty and keeping everyone posted. I am sure you are pissed off to no end at your suppliers too. Times are tough and they should be jumping to perform for the customers that are ordering. We are taking beatings from out clients beating us down on everything and through the trickle down effect, I am beating everyone down that supplies me including home depot. Again thenk you for keeping everyone posted.

Cy

·
I'm No Expert
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Thanks, Don
Cool, thanks for the update. Hopfully i'll get mine before next week ends!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts