Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just posted under Race Events our first Nostalgia race in June. Hey, I got the new motor running in the L boat.

I think 5 Eboats are ready to run and a powderpuff flat heat is highly anticipated. SK class should see 6-7 racers, and the Nostalgia Super Stocks should have 4-5.

I will be running the new GPS Inboard Endurance event (should be more laps) IF others want a piece of the jErK then this is where you will find me! Banks is always a Great Place in the Sun once that aroma of 110 hits the nostrels! And of course, bring lots of sunscreen and extra parts for the triangle course in Osborn Bay! Don't be a Gremmie......:)sphss

Forgot Jimmie is bringing his new Injected ProStock on 118 or is it 120?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Banks lake

it is just south of grand coulee dam about 3 miles. and it is only about 1 1/2 hr drive west of spokane just off of hwy 2 to the north.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Boyd,
How did that Lawsuit go? IS the Club going to be able to weather the storm or is it shutting down?

Might head up there for the race. Tastin & Racin is the week before though and I don't know if the Mrs is going to let me sneak out of the house 2 weeks in a row:|err Too much on th "Honey DO" List already and it's growing daily;):)grn:)grn

·
Registered
731 Posts
Bus class

Will you have the Bus Class????? Will it be limited to YELLOW BUS BOATS?????
Check the schedule. A few years ago we made 3 races in 3 weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Due to our advanced years, we will be attending 2 50th wedding anniversary parties, during that time.
HARLAN & MARY ORRIN

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boyd,
How did that Lawsuit go?
This borders on the most idiotic post in quite a while! Maybe I should sue you for impersonating a racer or an avid V-driver! I am both. Think before you post, PLEASE!

My post was meant to promote a great event at one of the best recreational spots in Washington. I highly reccommend you visit SunBanks Resort or view their web site for unbelievable accommodations and, a pretty darn good race! Our 9th anniversary! The very spot Nostalgia got it's start!

PS Harlan, get off mass transit, will you, I will be taking the bus soon enough and you will also!:)hand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts