Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: So lets see, the big banks have all now said that they are ready to step up and pay back to the govt money that was loaned to them, that said, it means the banks have MADE MONEY !!!, so does that mean we'll be able to call our banks and have them reverse the increases in our interest rates ??, the increase in rates was used to collect more money when they were all in big trouble, which sucked for those of us who made our payments on time and more than minimums, we were used as the scapegoats for those who walked away from thier debt !!!:mad::mad:Think it'll happen ????

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Never happen

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
:mad: So lets see, the big banks have all now said that they are ready to step up and pay back to the govt money that was loaned to them, that said, it means the banks have MADE MONEY !!!, so does that mean we'll be able to call our banks and have them reverse the increases in our interest rates ??, the increase in rates was used to collect more money when they were all in big trouble, which sucked for those of us who made our payments on time and more than minimums, we were used as the scapegoats for those who walked away from thier debt !!!:mad::mad:Think it'll happen ????
I don't know if it's because they've made money or if it's because they don't want government intrusion into their finances because they took TARP money. I tend to think it's the latter being that the President just announced that we now have a Czar to oversee the company books and pay compensation of companies that took bailout money.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I would like to add, Of the 300 Bil ( printed out of thin air) we loaned for the tarp funds we have recieved 1.5 Bil in about 6 months so far in interest. At this rate we are looking at recieving less then 2% in interest. When are the banks going to start giving out 2% interest loans to the taxpayers of this country.. Including the high riskers as are failing banks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts