Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK OK A LIL MORE
CMON JERRY (SHARP SHOOTER) YOU PROBABLY KNOW THE BOAT....

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LAST PIC FOR NOW.............

·
Registered
775 Posts
what is it

it looks like a v-drive with no motor and with nice hardware ANY BETS ON HOW LONG MOUSER KEEPS THIS ONE. or is this going to be a boat trade for a hondo t-deck to trade for a b-boat or is he going to trade the t-deck for something that sucks and blows at the same time hehehhehe
:|err:)bulb:)grn:):)punch

·
Just Me
4,086 Posts
it looks like a v-drive with no motor and with nice hardware ANY BETS ON HOW LONG MOUSER KEEPS THIS ONE. or is this going to be a boat trade for a hondo t-deck to trade for a b-boat or is he going to trade the t-deck for something that sucks and blows at the same time hehehhehe
:|err:)bulb:)grn:):)punch
Look at those gunnel supports. If I had to bet, I'd bet this is a B boat. As to how long he'll keep it, I'm thinking if it's a B boat he'll hang on to it for a while. He's been looking for a while.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
My money say's it's one of these....Biesemeyer Ski Deck

·
Old Timer
1,139 Posts
Does not look like a Spitfire setup, and I don't remember any Eagles with gunwale supports. I vote Biesemeyer Ski Deck.

·
Just Me
4,086 Posts
If ol Mouzer has Mopar Plates for a B boat, I would be very interested in them ;)

Edit: Art for the answer. Ahh well, I do have one of those too, if I put the BBC in the B boat. At least Mozer's new find was set up to turn.

·
Old Timer
1,139 Posts
Front plate looks Chevy. If it has room for a powerglide adapter, a battery and a gas tank, and the front plate is only up to the back end of the propshaft stuffing box, it is definitely the large cockpit B-Boat type. Yes/no?

·
Nobody
1,720 Posts
It is Chevy and the back plate bolts to a Powerglide adapter, don't think it's a long deck, if you look carefully at the first pic you can see a notch in the dash for the throttle pedal, if it was a long deck the dash would right at the v-drive and the pedals would be just forward of the dash!..

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
picked it up out of tuscon............old school was right.ski deck......

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it ws in hot boat like 2002 reader rides section...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts