Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama

President Obama’s assertion on Sunday that he “didn’t raise taxes once” is “blatantly false,” a taxpayer watchdog group says. Obama made the claim in his pre-Super Bowl interview with Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.
According to Americans for Tax Reform (ATR), President Obama has signed into law at least two dozen tax increases. The first one – a federal tobacco tax hike – came just 16 days into his presidency.

Where was Joe Wilson during that interview??????????????

·
Registered
760 Posts
Social Security....

During BUSH's administration the Social Security System paid cost of living increases.

The Kenyan tells us there is no inflation.....and has not increased social security payment sicne he's be the KING.

I used to send propellers to Canada for $25 BUCKS. I SENT ONE YESTERDAY FOR $49 BUCK...NO INFLATION, MY ASS...

There is inflation.....just like the Carter years, about 22 per cent per year..

As I was gasing up today...$3.39 a gallon...$1.21 federal tax. I think $.85 state tax...****ing tax on gas is $2.06 per gallon...and the BASTURDS that make it get a dollar thirty three...$1.33...(My number aren't quite right...bu christ...tyhe Feds and state make more than the gas companies...and the fed and the state does NOTHING...No investment...No drilling rigs...just their hand out....

Where is this "TEA PARTY" in all this bull shit?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Obama

President Obama’s assertion on Sunday that he “didn’t raise taxes once” is “blatantly false,” a taxpayer watchdog group says. Obama made the claim in his pre-Super Bowl interview with Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.
According to Americans for Tax Reform (ATR), President Obama has signed into law at least two dozen tax increases. The first one – a federal tobacco tax hike – came just 16 days into his presidency.

Where was Joe Wilson during that interview??????????????
This was'nt the only lie. He also told O'reilly that he does not want to spread the wealth. Millions of us heard Hussein tell "Joe the Plumber" on TV, that he wanted to spread the wealth. This phoney is always stating falsehoods.

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Hey Dad, We have a boss hemi that needs to go together. WTF are you doing here? We know the guy that some people call the president, is a fake, and a liar! But we have a boat to put together. geez...:D

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
:eek:mg: That's the pot calling the kettle black. You are the last person that should find fault with anyone about lying.:)hand
Really ? That is funny coming from a guy that's whole being on this website is a secret. For all we know everything you say is a lie as you hide like a coward with your personal life.:)sphss

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
During BUSH's administration the Social Security System paid cost of living increases.

The Kenyan tells us there is no inflation.....and has not increased social security payment sicne he's be the KING.

I used to send propellers to Canada for $25 BUCKS. I SENT ONE YESTERDAY FOR $49 BUCK...NO INFLATION, MY ASS...

There is inflation.....just like the Carter years, about 22 per cent per year..

As I was gasing up today...$3.39 a gallon...$1.21 federal tax. I think $.85 state tax...****ing tax on gas is $2.06 per gallon...and the BASTURDS that make it get a dollar thirty three...$1.33...(My number aren't quite right...bu christ...tyhe Feds and state make more than the gas companies...and the fed and the state does NOTHING...No investment...No drilling rigs...just their hand out....

When the price of gas got expensive last time the price of everything seem to follow right after that...the cost of transportation...gas prices went back down, nothing got cheaper...and here we go again. The feds arn't even smart enough to generate their own income....they insist on importing oil we already have.
Isn't state and federal tax on gas the same as an import tax?
We need to drill..first drill the fed and then drill for oil...and i bet all the ruckus in egypt is a dandy excuse to jack the price of oil over the top..

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Thanks for your input Marvin. :dumb_ass:
What do you expect. You call others liars. Yet you divuldge nothing. You sy you worked (and helped run according to you) a construction company. But will not say the name of such or what you were responsible for. You say your in college but we have no proof. You expect proof from everyone else yet give none. So how in the world is anyone here supposed to take you seriously when all we get is opinion based on experience you do not prove ? Especially when all we hear is "I read or I read".:)sphss

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
What do you expect. You call others liars. Yet you divuldge nothing. You sy you worked (and helped run according to you) a construction company. But will not say the name of such or what you were responsible for. You say your in college but we have no proof. You expect proof from everyone else yet give none. So how in the world is anyone here supposed to take you seriously when all we get is opinion based on experience you do not prove ? Especially when all we hear is "I read or I read".:)sphss
Does my fondness of reading bother you in some way? Why are you so fascinated by what I have done, or what I am doing? I call Doc a liar because I have caught him in numerous lies, thus, he is a liar. I don't think you are a liar Marvin. I believe you like to fish and run a structural steel business with your father.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
:eek:mg: That's the pot calling the kettle black. You are the last person that should find fault with anyone about lying.:)hand

I think your here just to stir the pot with your constance contrary points of view, wouldn't you be more comfortable somewhere else that shares your points of view dick wad. You seem to think that you are some kind of intellectual, if that were true, you would not feel the need to try and impress us common folk in the PB forums you would be posting on a forum of REAL intellectuals.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts

Bush had no say in COLA, nor does Obama.
There is an argument that COLA should be recalculated, others believe it should be eliminated.
Hopefully the Tea Party will find the courage to make spending cuts, including $ spent on old people for mathematically impossible programs.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
You seem to think that you are some kind of intellectual, if that were true, you would not feel the need to try and impress us common folk in the PB forums you would be posting on a forum of REAL intellectuals.
Naw, Tom Brown won't let him join those forums until he buys a "whacker" or a Glastron....

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts