Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is this thing gonna happen again this year? I won't have my boat ready but I wouldn't mind showing up and hangin' out like last year. We should get a date set if everyone is interested again.

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
So is this thing gonna happen again this year? I won't have my boat ready but I wouldn't mind showing up and hangin' out like last year. We should get a date set if everyone is interested again.
count on two possibly three yuma boys showing in their rides yes all three whackers haha

oh and WOT frank wants to go so possibly a lakeside guy also

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
count on two possibly three yuma boys showing in their rides yes all three whackers haha

oh and WOT frank wants to go so possibly a lakeside guy also
Cool Dale. Franks a Lake Sider :D What happen to the tats on his ponsa

yah hes cool no fighting like the other guys that were in yuma

Cool. When do you folks want to do this? Who will help me kidnap Randolf??? We need his entertainment:D

So is anyone else in??? Im in. Just get a date up in Mid February.
Vin 2 dozen tortas Pre Ordered:D How about the band making it.lol
Big Ern Gotta bring Oscar With the Family
Keith?
Bubba?
Billy?
Mikes? All of yous
Richard?
Ray?
Todd?
Josh?
Kyle?
Tyro?
Jake n Blake?
Paul n Lory?
Kevin? Hotfish
Dan? Squirtcha?
Joey?
Chris?
Domi? You know its cold where your at.:D

Maybe some heavy hitters like Sampica, Nelson and Matt???

Last years meet and great was killer.

East Siders are you ready for this?

I love Bart. It was killer last time out with the Letterly's Wish I had stayed the night!.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
not to start anything just want the info what does it take to be a heavy hitter run over a buck, a buck twenty just want to know not being a smart ass just would like to know. thanks

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
not to start anything just want the info what does it take to be a heavy hitter run over a buck, a buck twenty just want to know not being a smart ass just would like to know. thanks
heavy hitter? you mean speed wise? shit id say 60mph and then your a heavy hitter :p that means i just might be in the class wooo hooo but it all depends on my luck

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
that just shows that i like her that much more then her previous BF haha :D

oh nice save... no dog house for you ha ha. you are coming for the deal at bartlett camping like last year. you bringing casey with you, who else russel the but muscel ha ha

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK! Since there are a few currently interested as soon as we set a date there will more that will jump onboard. So.... I propose this goes down on the weekend of Feb 20-21st. Objections??? Input??? Let's get it set and everyone can plan for it.

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
im down for the 320th to the 21st sounds good

jake yah russel the butt muscle is one along with liska and his sante fe special daytona that we all love and then dale and his STVVVVVVV not D ****er haha and robdog said hes a guarantee we just need to make a date so he can get it off work

yes kasey will be there and yes well be camping there you know so i can drink and make vulger remarks like last year haha :p

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
im down for the 320th to the 21st sounds good

jake yah russel the butt muscle is one along with liska and his sante fe special daytona that we all love and then dale and his STVVVVVVV not D ****er haha and robdog said hes a guarantee we just need to make a date so he can get it off work

yes kasey will be there and yes well be camping there you know so i can drink and make vulger remarks like last year haha :p

cool ill tell blake so she can stay and be sober and give you s--t

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
heavy hitters PSI Injected MO Fos. Jim Sampica, Dan Nelson and Matt Ex PSI Canyon all got that going. Thay may have all dabled in the drag boat race scene at one time. All around good fellas too.

Back in the early 2 thousands Dan Squirtcha, Kevin Hotfish, Powertrip, Bill in the Brand X V drive, Matt and Dam I cant remember the guys name who had a jet boat site back then. JetHeaven .com or US would do some get togethers out at Bart and Apache. JetHeaven didn't promote or sponsor anything. I just read on those forums where they all were going to meet up.

At Apache when the day was about done and the waters were dam near glass. Powertrip told me the heavy hitters were gunna come out. That's when they had the unofficial drags there. Some bad a$$ fellas back then. That one evening I saw some intense power plants in those boats. From V drives to Jets. Them guys were gettin it. No money no trophy just the "I WOOPED UP ON YA" is all the winner got. That I know of :D

Most were already in the over a hundred club. I cant name them but Jay of MHP prolly could He to was / is in that club back then. So the century mark is part of being a heavy hitter. From what I remember of the radar gun is that they were into the 120s. NOW all that remembering was when I was a Heavy Drinker :D :)devil

I haven't seen Powertrip in many years. Heavy Hitter is just what I remember these guys as. I'm not stirring the pot cause I know there are many fast boats from back then in all locations from East to West. Those guys did it with yesterdays technology. Hopefully I explained myself ok :D Me not a heavy hitter. Me simple run most of the day as fast as the tunnel will go before BBBOOOMMM:)devil 70 to 80 most of the time is fine for me. February at the Bart can be breezy.

Aweiiight Saturday the 20th and Sunday the 21st it is. Lets go get Randy :D

1 - 20 of 421 Posts