·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
once you go "Bartlett", you never go back:D

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Guys Thanks for the Heads Up Ect...Too Much Shit to work on at the New place...Waiting for the End of the month for Mohave and then Havi for a Solid Week:D

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
And some nice little places in the rocks to slip into and nail the wife.:D:D:D:D
Ass yousuawl, yew gawt eet rong. Flowting daun da riber dis passt weakind wit livjakits oawn en dem jeat skees floawten sydes uzz wee juz droaps da drauers en gitz et oawn lyke 2 feeshis. Wut a garand oale tyme wee's haad!:)

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Ass yousuawl, yew gawt eet rong. Flowting daun da riber dis passt weakind wit livjakits oawn en dem jeat skees floawten sydes uzz wee juz droaps da drauers en gitz et oawn lyke 2 feeshis. Wut a garand oale tyme wee's haad!:)

WTF did you just say?:D You been hang'n round the by u boys to long or what. Them's T-REX kinda wordz.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Short version. Floating, ass, = good times.:)hand

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
I was up there July 2nd (first time out in my boat this year). The lake is full. SB cove and the Flats had no beach. Other than the water was perfect.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
I see you printed out that pic of Hillary you have and you went floating down the river with it ?????:D. You would have to be totaly shit faced to have a good time with that pic.
I'm saving Hillary for your birthday present.:p

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts