Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics from Saturday. Good to see some East and Westsiders out there. Jake, Blake, and kids, Bigern, Ape, and Lil Ern, Kieth, by the way, my kids want a Daytona now thanks to you! they had a blast on your boat, thanks for taking them out. Dom and family. Good to see you Dom, and good partying with you and your crew. Kyle, as always good hanging out bud.

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
Here's a few pics from Saturday. Good to see some East and Westsiders out there. Jake, Blake, and kids, Bigern, Ape, and Lil Ern, Kieth, by the way, my kids want a Daytona now thanks to you! they had a blast on your boat, thanks for taking them out. Dom and family. Good to see you Dom, and good partying with you and your crew. Kyle, as always good hanging out bud.
Anytime bro! I had a ton of fun, only wish I could have stayed longer!

Did you get any pics of that freak next to us? :)devil If so, please do share...LOL

Talk to you guys soon.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
:)devil It was great. Kieth thanks for the 75mph ride and the casual conversation while cruising, Vinnie it was nice meeting your son and daughter, and you and Jen, seems like everytime I go for a ride I get another bad ass story to tell thanks to the howard frequent flier miles ;); Ern and April :D whats to say I never bring a lighter, and the Eliminator but the smack down out there again :)devil, Jake and Blake and company :)bulb only texas out there, very cool, even Ern and ah..... got a little sample; Brian, Terry, Josh, Linda, thanks for the wait at Cave creek and all the hospitality :)hand; Nice to meet the forked up boys, hotfish and squirtcha, saw Dan 79centurion, Steve hondo511gt, and anyone else.
Fun trip :)devil:)devil:)hand

Untill next year :)sphss

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
:)devil It was great. Kieth thanks for the 75mph ride and the casual conversation while cruising, Vinnie it was nice meeting your son and daughter, and you and Jen, seems like everytime I go for a ride I get another bad ass story to tell thanks to the howard frequent flier miles ;); Ern and April :D whats to say I never bring a lighter, and the Eliminator but the smack down out there again :)devil, Jake and Blake and company :)bulb only texas out there, very cool, even Ern and ah..... got a little sample; Brian, Terry, Josh, Linda, thanks for the wait at Cave creek and all the hospitality :)hand; Nice to meet the forked up boys, hotfish and squirtcha, saw Dan 79centurion, Steve hondo511gt, and anyone else.
Fun trip :)devil:)devil:)hand

Untill next year :)sphss
Damn. I missed a chance at some smack down?

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Ran phuckin great. Great weekend!!! Ya AZmandella there were a couple of smackdowns :D:):)punch:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Every One It Was A Great Day. I Got To Race 2 Boats With The Texas Great Runs. Vin Blake Said You Might Of Got Me Racing The Blue Centurion Pickle Let Me Know If You Got Some Video Would Love To See It. To Every One Who Went Great Time Hope To See You All Real Soon And We Should Get Some River Trips Together Next Summer.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Dan,

Checked out the ol vid camera last night, did not get any footage of you and Jake, sorry bud. I had some of Jordan23 doing some passes and my girl driving the sh!t out of my ride! it was her first time driving, she did pretty damn good too! Had some more of SB Cove just fartn around. Next time I'll be floating out there in the clear taking vids of everyone. I'll make sure and post up too.;)

Good to see you Dan, even though we didn't get to tilt a few.:D We need to plan another one soon. Hopefully camp out next time.
It was good to see everyone. Let me know if you have video of me and jdg911 racing.

Dan

1 - 20 of 87 Posts