Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
We are trying to set up a get together on Memorial day at Bart. We'll see. Local lakes are killer on holiday weekends. Most are at the river or Rosie.

Oops did I let the word out too soon...

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hopefully, I'll be putting my motor back together this Sun and breaking in the cam... within the next couple weeks, i'll be back... :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Sorry, no Barlett for me on Sunday. Going to keep it close to home this weekend :)devil

I believe I've got the wife and kids down for Barlett on Memorial day. Bubba is in as well.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Hopefully, I'll be putting my motor back together this Sun and breaking in the cam... within the next couple weeks, i'll be back... :D
Bout time!:D

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Sorry, no Barlett for me on Sunday. Going to keep it close to home this weekend :)devil

I believe I've got the wife and kids down for Barlett on Memorial day. Bubba is in as well.
Keep it close to home:)sphss I have to laugh being in Tucson. What pusses.:D:D I'd give my left you know what to have so many lakes so far away!:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Keep it close to home:)sphss I have to laugh being in Tucson. What pusses.:D:D I'd give my left you know what to have so many lakes so far away!:)hand
:D We are fortunate to have all these man made lakes around the PHX area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts