Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a set of baffles for a set of bassetts??? My buddy got a ticket yesterday for being to loud and cant get a set for atleast a week and needs to get the ticket signed off?? I guarantee they will be returned.

Let me know, Or if anyone knows where to get a set locally let me know.

im located in sacramento.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Anyone have a set of baffles for a set of bassetts??? My buddy got a ticket yesterday for being to loud and cant get a set for atleast a week and needs to get the ticket signed off?? I guarantee they will be returned.

Let me know, Or if anyone knows where to get a set locally let me know.

im located in sacramento.

Where did you get the ticket, and who was the citing agency?

Did they use an actual meter or was it just a judgement call on the officers part?

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I've got a pair and they are at Andy Herbert's up in Wheatland. Call him @530 6339055

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you get the ticket, and who was the citing agency?

Did they use an actual meter or was it just a judgement call on the officers part?
The ticket was givin on the sacramento river by the police that actually watch the water.. No decibal meter just said thats to loud heres your ticket have a nice day...

Thanks to all who replied, but we got our hands on a set of baffles today from a guy down the street.. Took them right out of v-drive sanger..

So all is taken care of..

Oh and today at discovery park was off the hook. So many boats.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
The ticket was givin on the sacramento river by the police that actually watch the water.. No decibal meter just said thats to loud heres your ticket have a nice day...

Thanks to all who replied, but we got our hands on a set of baffles today from a guy down the street.. Took them right out of v-drive sanger..

So all is taken care of..

Oh and today at discovery park was off the hook. So many boats.
well hopefully they wrote all their tickets today and will leave me alone tomorrow at discovery..:D

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
well hopefully they wrote all their tickets today and will leave me alone tomorrow at discovery..:D
Dont worry im gonna be there with ya guys ill attract them for you guys lol .. i have dry bassetts cut short and run 110 octane at 13.5 to 1 comp.. i might hook water up for tomorrow . now is a too loud ticket just a warning / fix it ticket or is there a fine with it?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dont worry im gonna be there with ya guys ill attract them for you guys lol .. i have dry bassetts cut short and run 110 octane at 13.5 to 1 comp.. i might hook water up for tomorrow . now is a too loud ticket just a warning / fix it ticket or is there a fine with it?

just a fix it ticket... no fine just the normal $10 that comes with it. Bildoe take it easy with that v-drive out there... there are a few LOW spots.. found a few the other day.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
I would think you could beat that ticket in court if there was no reading taken,,, sounds like hey heres a dui ticket because I think your drunk???

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
just a fix it ticket... no fine just the normal $10 that comes with it. Bildoe take it easy with that v-drive out there... there are a few LOW spots.. found a few the other day.
thanks i usually stay in the main channel but who knows with these guys they might make me follow them into shallow water lol .
i kinda thought it was a fix it ticket . sorry for hi jackin thread alil ;)..

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
you're buddy lucked out! In the past couple of years, I've heard from 5 or 6 people getting a noise ticket on the Sac, $250.00 fine.
Also, if you launch out of Discovery Park, check to make sure your licanse plates are on your vehicle as there's been numerous thefts of them. If it's gone, contact LE before you move so you don't get a ticket. A couple of my friends had that happen to them...stolen plates and a ticket.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I had plates stolen once, right in front of the KC police station. When I replaced the plates, I used security screws. They are allen type heads with a pin up the middle and you have to have the wrench to remove them.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
If there's no fine, what's the $10.00 for? Their beer money after work?

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
was out there today and passed by 1 sac police and 1 sac police / fire boat and a yolo country sheriff all waved and could care less that i was too loud . i did make sure i was idling when i seen them but when i took off they didnt care and continued the way they were going :) . guess they got there ticket quote for the weekend and didnt wanna mess with me yeah thats it lol

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
was out there today and passed by 1 sac police and 1 sac police / fire boat and a yolo country sheriff all waved and could care less that i was too loud . i did make sure i was idling when i seen them but when i took off they didnt care and continued the way they were going :) . guess they got there ticket quote for the weekend and didnt wanna mess with me yeah thats it lol
Yea Bill the po po was right behind me thru the slow zone and didnt even pay attention when i took off.. IVe never been bothered on the river. Im thinking there may be more to it then just a noise stop with that guy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts