Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
We'll be down there on Sunday. Going to put the boat in and watch while we float around. Maybe take a cruise over to SD Bay for some lunch if the swell is small enough.
Went last year and did the same thing. Even if the swell is a little large you can ride the trough down to SD bay, only a little sketchy getting in and out. Fun run!:)devil

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Well we did it! Myself, girlfriend, dog, and Bruddah Drove the 257 from Oceanside Harbor to Mission Bay for the races. It was my first real ocean excursion, and honestly quite scary. But damn was it ever fun! The swell was 2-5ft at 16sec and really quite nice. We cruised about 45mph and got it up to 60mph a couple of times. I'll try to put up some pics and a little video later. And
Reaper1 you are more then right! Getting in and out of Mission Bay was a bitch.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Well we did it! Myself, girlfriend, dog, and Bruddah Drove the 257 from Oceanside Harbor to Mission Bay for the races. It was my first real ocean excursion, and honestly quite scary. But damn was it ever fun! The swell was 2-5ft at 16sec and really quite nice. We cruised about 45mph and got it up to 60mph a couple of times. I'll try to put up some pics and a little video later. And
Reaper1 you are more then right! Getting in and out of Mission Bay was a bitch.

Should'nt you be at work???????????????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.