Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of 291 chev heads one bone stock the other decked down to 102cc combustion chamber with alittle bowl and port work. Also drilled for the extra bolts thru the intake ports, can be plugged if not desired. I was told by a machine shop they can easily be matched. 300.00 obo I am in lake elsinore ca. PM if interested with e-mail address and I will send photos! Mark

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I should have added they are 2.19 and 1.88 valves. Also have some spare parts to toss in. Mark

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also they are bare and it was brought to my attention I forgot that part Da!!! actually thought I did but after a reread I realized I didn;t ! Best offer is the new price! My mistake and sorry! Mark

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
291 heads

Please disregard this add! also to admin please remove this thread!!! These heads were sold to my son as a matched pair and I just checked the casting numbers! We decided to go another way and I tossed them out for sale! After closer inspection one is good and the other is not a match so I do have one good 291 head and one is good for an anchor! The worst part is the were bought here as a matched pair by someone ( I am not going to say who ) From Havasu and basicaly he knows who he is, and the buyer didn't know! Also sorry to the people looking at them. Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts