Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i apologize , i have listed this as a 454 it in fact is not. it is a 427... sorry for misleading anyone....it was a simple mistake an lack of comunication between me and the machine shop...

.....NEW PRICE......newly rebuilt bbc 454. bored 30. over has about 4 hours on engine it was built by motor machine on fairoaks blvd last jan. starting from the oil pan up;
10 qt pan , forged crank-rods-pistons(.30 over pop ups 12:1 compression) comp cam Duration 300/308, Lift .652/.652, comp push rods comp giud plates, comp lifters, comp 7/16 screw in rocker studs comp roller rockers. double roller timing chain by comp. heads are brand new . with hardend seats tripple cut valve job with stainless steel valves 2.25 intake and 1.88 exhaust. wieand tunell ram intake with two holley 700cfm carbs full msd ignition from 6-al box to sparks plugs . i have only ran this engine on 114 octane fuel and dynoed at 704 hp. i was told it will run on pump fuel with no problem .

will also take trade ca legal AR..+cash

more pics at bottom of page

call or text me at 916 600 3591 thanks $3500

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
What kind of quad you looking for? I have a 07 YFZ 450, very low hours and clean, totally stock except for uni filter and pro-taper bars

·
Registered
335 Posts
Naa its a fair price but I think most people are scared to spend that kind of dough right now, good luck with the sale :)devil

·
Registered
335 Posts
Was the motor dyno'd? post up the dyno sheet to prove that it makes that kinda power.Some people are just haters and the dyno sheet will stop any doubt.

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i had a berk. with a "A" (so i was told) impeller. and a place diverter.was at full throttle running about 6300 rpms.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i had a berk. with a "A" (so i was told) impeller. and a place diverter.was at full throttle running about 6300 rpms.
any interest in a 86' 250r quad with a 330 kit ct pipe, works shocks, powder coated frame, blue and white plastics, skat trak paddles. over all nice bike. It was a bike I built for my sis but she likes driving the sand car better so I want it out of the garage

1 - 20 of 28 Posts