Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling the Top end of my chevy, hurt the bottom end and the boat is sold so i have no need for these.
990 rectangular port heads were sent out to have the seals, guides, valve job with the springs set up for a solid tappet cam two summers ago. Heads have 40-50 hours max. Stainless valves with 118 cc chambers. $700 or best offer

Brodix BBC rectangular port intake very clean! Set up for the Dominator. $200 obo

Holly 1050 dominator with fuel pressure regulator . Carb # 88962 sold

Newer basset T valve $35 sold

Have some 7/16 stud harland sharp roller rockers 1.7 , and some harded push rods. sold

Tall aluminum finned BBC valve covers. Had two trips on them! $100 sold

Open to offers and shipping will always be extra. Thanks Mike I use paypal as well

·
Gone in a Flash!
224 Posts
Location, Location, Location please! :)hammers

·
Registered
91 Posts
Pretty sure I bought some olds stuff from you a while back. I guarantee no one will be disappointed in his parts all nice stuff and a great guy!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stay cool my friends, 110* at my house

Happy early 4th all! Im going to Discovery Park in Sac for the nice cold water. Let me know if you need anything to make your holiday boating complete! Thanks Mike

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update on parts!

Valve Covers are considered sold, thanks John.

Eliminator#1, I'am giving you till the end of the day on the offer you made. Otherwise the carb is being sold to another member's offer.

As far as the heads go, they are ready to run. They are obviously heavy so shipping them will be something to consider. Local pick up is preferred but again i will ship. Thank you all for your patients and for your consideration. Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts