Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
what exactly are you looking for? I have a 1995 gen V 4 bolt marine power 340hp, only 90 hours on it pulled 4900rpm with an A impeller in an 18.5' ultra with set back dominator pump, still sitting in the boat can run for a second if you want...either blew a head gasket or ran my header injection at idle, started messing with the inlet and outlet water valves and next thing i know theres water pooring out the weep holes at idle and i have water in the oil. trailered the boat right away and havnt started it sense. I think I lost a head gasket. I ran it hard 3 days in a row and it never so much as hickuped and always had good oil pressure. looking to sell that carb to pan.

also have a two bolt block, i believe a 76 high nickel, that i just picked up. was told that it was run for two hours at camp far west and the guy crashed his boat. anyways...it was bored .030 over and has forged pistons. cylinder walls and pistons look great, he at least turned it over with oil every once in a while, but rest of block and crank has surface rust from sitting outside....which the guy forgot to tell me. wont return my calls or texts. also has 702 heads that have surface rust.

looking to get rid of both. cheap.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for all the pm's and reply's I'm hoping to find someone close or in so cal ( to avoid shipping) Looking to pull the trigger in december (my own christmas presant to me) so I dont have to hear the wife whine about that freakin boat again and end up with a butt load of socks and underware.:hmmm:

Im thinking more about a 496 I can build in my own sweet time. just the way i want it. just need a bare block to start. and I will piece the rest togeather in the next couple years. :)bulb

I will call you on friday Chuck. Thanks

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have a std Gen 5, block.. 4 bolt main if your interested,had 12K miles on it when it was taken apart.
$350
Tony 916 933-5750
In Nor cal but drive to S call all the time.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry I haven't got back to some of you, the last couple weeks have been screwed up one way or another.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts