Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bassett Big Block Chevy boat Headers. Comes with water injection lines, T valve, water pump port fittings, an thermostat housing. The hose's and clamps are free.There is rust between the pipes, and one pipe has some small cracks after the water hole (just drains the water alittle faster than the other 7 pipes) $150.00

Berkeley JC-A Reconditioned Jet Pump. Indexed and Detailed (Better Performance) Aluminum Berkeley "A" impeller, New Ulitimate Wear Ring -.010, New SKF thrust bearing and seals, New bowl bearings and seals, New gaskets, The Suction housing has been bead blasted, etched, zink prined, and painted, All parts are cleaned, inspected, and assembled. Unit has a polished bowl. $650.00 + core. Can forward more pictures upon request.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pump

Pump is pending payment. Thanks, be safe. schick.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shipping

I'll check and get back to you. Thanks, be safe. schick

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shipping

Barry, Check your PM's. Thanks, be safe. schick

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hearers

Hello, I still have the headers. The pump is sold. Thanks, be safe. schick

·
Registered
85 Posts
What is your shedule like for Saturday ? i have someone that will be in sac for part of the day. is it possible to meet up and buy the headers from you ?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Headers

The Headers are sold. Thanks, be safe. schick

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sale

Hey no problem. They look just like in the picture. You won't be disapionted, and I think they will even look better on a boat. You can't beat the price for injection lines, Bassett t, thermo housing, and block water fittings, your all set up. Hope you put them to lots use. Call if you need anything else.
Thanks, be safe. schick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts