Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBC with a Littlefield blower. Just sitting on the stand in my garage. Come and get it. Looks to be in good condition make me a offer. I will take highest bidder. Lets start at $500.00 Scottxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Just Me
4,068 Posts
Wish I was back in the states right about now. I'd drive out to get that in a heartbeat. Hopefully the deck would be done and it could become a boat again. Please post up a picture.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Call me the early bird!! I offered him $900.00 cash and he took it!!

It has a intercooled 14-71 Dule dominators, Complete fuel system and Keith Eickert stainless headers!! Fabricated aluminum pan so clean I would not eat off it for fear it would dirty my white bread... Thanks Performance boats!:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
93 Posts
pics????

It has a intercooled 14-71 Dule dominators, Complete fuel system and Keith Eickert stainless headers!! Fabricated aluminum pan so clean I would not eat off it for fear it would dirty my white bread... Thanks Performance boats!:)hand:)hand
Hope you can post a few pics of the smokin deal u got.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
what carbs? and are you gonna part it out?

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Ok this is not cool, Riverweed don't do this again please. If you want to screw with someone do it somewhere other than on pb.

Thread is closed. Phone # is removed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.