Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1 pair of super clean Twisted style chrome Hooker V-drive headers.Miminal rust in the normal hard to get to spot.Otherwise perfect. With water lines.
500$ OBO

call Casey
(510)928-6506

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill post pic tomoorow of the set. looks just like the one in pic but its on the boat. ill pull it off tomoorow and take pic and post up.I dont know what size they are but we can do that at same time. I know it seems bigger then the last set I had rewarder on my olds.

Casey

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
ill post pic tomoorow of the set. looks just like the one in pic but its on the boat. ill pull it off tomoorow and take pic and post up.I dont know what size they are but we can do that at same time. I know it seems bigger then the last set I had rewarder on my olds.

Casey
Dont need to pull the other side I would just like a pic of the other side of that header.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh ok sorry didnt understand first time you want pic of the engine side of this header in pic.
correct
Casey

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lowerd price 400$ firm..
now thats a smokin deal. I need these gone or trade for intake and distributor for BBC. lookin for RPM airgap oval port or? and MSD or Mallory unilite.

·
Registered
720 Posts
lowerd price 400$ firm..
now thats a smokin deal. I need these gone or trade for intake and distributor for BBC. lookin for RPM airgap oval port or? and MSD or Mallory unilite.

Here is a Mallory Unilite Comp 9000 Breakerless Ignition set up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts